xxi - Sydney Australia

"P. SHERMAN 42 WALLABY WAY Sydeny!" Spencer squeals and Demi shot her glares as she skips forward, dodging people as they walk through the airport. "We gotta look for that boat!"

"Can you fucking shut up already? I already have a damn headache! And we've been in that damn plane for hours! Just, for five minutes Spencer, can it." Demi snap and Spencer turns around, giving Demi a annoyed look.

"I was asleep during half of it, the other half I watch you two making out, sucking each others faces off." Spencer says, pointing at Francisco and Demi.

Rita snorts next to Demi and Demi shot her a look. Rita rolls her eyes at her and walks over to Spencer.

"Whatever, let's just get our luggage and cars." Francisco says and they walk over to the baggage claim. They got their things before going to the parking lot and finding their cars. Demi slams the door behind her, while Spencer gets in beside her. She turns on her car and pulls out.

"You shouldn't be mad at Rita. You were the first to attack," Spencer tells her as Demi follows Francisco and Rita's cars.

Demi sighed. "Well she shouldn't have pissed me off then."

"She was only trying to protect me. Just forgive her, I don't like it when you two fight." Spencer huffs, crossing her arms over her chest.

Demi kept her mouth shut. Spencer then takes out her videocamera and starts to record as they travel through the city, it was a beautiful day in Sydney.

"So how does it feel being in the future?" Spencer asks Demi after a moment.

Demi glances at her. "Its cool, nothing change much. Expect, I think I would want to live here." She says.

Spencer laughs, grinning at Demi. "Narly." She says and turns back to the window. Spencer points off certain places like the Sydney Harbor Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach, Port Jackson, and other places.

Demi found her hotel quickly after asking about, smiling at the accents as people directed her. She thanks them before going off again.

"Do you think we could go to the Sydney Opera House? I always wanted to go there." Spencer asks Demi, turning to her as Demi parks.

Demi shrugs, but nods. "Sure, I guess." They grab their things and walk to their hotel after checking in. Demi drops her bags on her bed and sighs, running a hand through her hair.

"Wanna grab some food?"

"Sure."

>>>

"Fish are friends, not food." Spencer frowns at Demi as she was eating a lobster.

Demi shrugs at her but offers her a shrimp. Spencer quickly shakes her head and Demi chuckles, eating her seafood while Spencer had a burger and fries.

"Hey," Rita says, walking over to them. She ignores Demi and Demi sighs as she takes a seat next to Spencer. Demi looks at her and leans back in her seat.

"Rita," Demi says, and Rita looks at her. "I'm a piece of shit, but uh, let's take that behind us?" She says, referring to the fight they had a few nights ago.

Rita stares at her before sighing, then nods. She spits into the palm of her hand and holds it out to Demi. "Okay. Let's shake on it then," She says and Demi smiles.

She spits into her own hand and shakes Rita's hand. Spencer scrunch up her face in disgust as they wipe off the spit from their hands. "That's gross, now you guys got germs." She says, pointing at them. "But at least you forgave each other, good, I hate it when you both fight."