xxx - Third Race

DEMI HANDS GRIP ONTO THE steering wheel, her lips curving into a cocky smirk as she drives through the busy streets of Sydney, while Spencer clutches onto her seat beside her.

"Can you, I don't know, slow down a bit?" Spencer asks her, green eyes wide as her nails dug into the leather seat.

Demi chuckles, and glances at her. "Slow down? Dude, this is a race, there is no slowing down." And she swirls onto a street, and sees that the other street racers weren't here. The race must have started then.

"Well, we're late." Demi mutters, but pressed down hard on the accelerator, speeding past Rita.

"You don't even know the route! Where are you going?!" Spencer says beside her, but Demi kept onto Jasper's tail.

Demi opens her mouth to answer, but some kind of buzzing was sounded in the compartment in front of Spencer. Demi raise a brow, wandering what the hell that was, and Spencer reaches forward, popping open the compartment and taking out what looks like a walkie-talkie.

Spencer turns the knob and Jasper's voice fills the car. "Okay mates, I got the route for the race, I'm gonna send it to you via GPS." He says, and Demi watches as her GPS gets a ding. She reaches over and press on it, and was glad to see a blue arrow on the street. "Three laps." Jasper says. "And please, don't destroy my city."

Demi laughs, knowing that was for her. "No promises Jasper!" She yells out to him. Then she turns the wheel, and speeds past him, but gave him a honk of acknowledgment.

Swirling onto a busy street, Demi dodges cars on each sides of the road, but speeds past them. Spencer takes out her video camera, and starts to record the race.

"Oh my gosh watch out!" Spencer screams, pointing to a gasoline truck backing up.

Unfazed, Demi slams her hand on the horn and goes onto the sidewalk, passing the truck. People screamed and jump out of the way, thankfully nobody got hurt. Going back onto the street, Demi chuckles as Spencer looks at her with shock.

"You did not-" Spencer was cut off when another street car, Demi doesn't know which street racer it was, press itself closely to Demi's car. Demi snaps her head to look at the person, and gasp when the person driving the car was pointing a gun at her, she throws out her arm and slams Spencer into the seat while pressing herself against the seat, the guy pulls the trigger and the bullet flies past them and out Spencer's window. Also keeping a hand on the wheel, Demi then lets go of Spencer and reaches over, trying to slap the gun out of his hand.

"Demi!" Spencer screams, and Demi looks to the road, seeing cars stopping at a red light.

Grunting, Demi drifts around them, tires screeching and people on the sidewalk jumping out of the way and screaming. Demi then slams her car against the street car, and the side of their cars gets scratched, squeaking loudly and sparks fly as Demi looks at him.

"Spencer grab the wheel!" She shouts at her, letting go of the wheel and shoving the guy's hand away, the gun goes flying from his hand and onto the street.

"But I can't drive!" She yells, but Demi completely ignore her, focusing on the street racer next to them. Spencer had no choice but to grab the wheel, even if she didn't know how to drive, she just tried to keep the car straight, and not end up killing her and Demi.

"Son of a bitch!" Demi yells, before shoving her upper body out of the window and grabbing the back of the guy's neck, and slamming his head into the steering wheel of his car. She punches his face before quickly pulling back as the guy loses control, and spins around and crashes into a store.

"Goddamn." Demi says, then takes back the wheel, and Spencer returns to her seat. Glancing at the GPS, Demi takes a turn and goes into the highway.