17. Friends and Promises

a/n: you're not ready for this😌

~

Taehyung's pov:

"O-okay. But wait,Who is this photographer?" Taehyung asked

"The one and only, multi-talented, my precious little bun, JEON JUNGKOOK " jin hyung said and what in the freaking world now?

"What this imbecile of a creature who is picking his nose right now is a photographer? Pfft. Stop bullshitting hyung" i shook my head in disbelief.

"And when did i tell you to assign me as a photographer for some dipshit like him hyung?" Jungkook glared at jin hyung.

"Taehyung, first of all, his major was in art and film making. Second of all, while everyone kills themselves to pose for THEE Jeon Jungkook, this pig was more fascinated in puncturing people's skin with a needle and ink.

And Jungkook, I don't need your permission for this because last Saturday you came home wasted and puked all over my couch and I didn't see you asking for my approval then; therefore, this is a payback. "Jin hyung smirked, so he wasn't lying, well, who would have thought.

"This is torture, i have to take pictures of this world-class idiot? Not to mention that i am enduring his annoyingly extroverted personality Every single day" he rolled his eyes.

"Who needs you anyway? Go to hell" i spoke back

"Guys this is not the time for fighting, taehyung you have to co-operate because you are the one who is in need now. In no way hell you are gonna find someone as great as jungkook in this short period of time.

Jungkook, he is your friend and roommate, moreover there is not a day where you haven't been his guardian angel or superhero or whatever the fuck that is" hobi hyung said.

"Okay, but on one condition, he has to behave. No cursing and should be good to me" jungkook smirked in a devilish way.

"Oh shutup. That's not gonna happen " i immediately replied.

"Tae its for like a few hours. Don't be stubborn." Namjoon hyung told me

"No more arguments, hobi send him some cool and sexy outfits. Kook do your magic " jin hyung flicked his hair. I sighed in disbelief, because i know this isn't end well, i will probably cut his tongue.

~>

Jungkook's pov:

So the photo shoot will take place today. He received a tonne of clothing as well as some supplies for makeup from Hobi hyung. I entered my locked studio, dusted everything, set up the lighting, and created the mood board. I pulled out my favorite camera and changed the background.

"Kim Taehyung!!! I have been waiting here for 30 minutes. Be here in the next moment or I'm gone" i screamed at the top of my lungs.

After waiting for five minutes, the door finally opened, revealing Taehyung, who was dressed basically in a white t-shirt and beige pants but who nonetheless appeared to be about to take on the world. I could clearly see the nervousness and vulnerability all around him.

"Kook, i have never done something like this in my life and i am panicking inside. I don't know how to pose. I don't think this is a good idea" he was pinching the bridge of his nose while looking at his feet

"Hey, you're gonna be fine. Our first concept is happiness. You have to do nothing but smile wholeheartedly, no rocket science " i told him.

"Yeah no rocket science for you. But for a guy who had smiled whole heartedly for only 4-5 times in his entire fucking life, it is rocket science" he faked a smile, and i heard a crack in my heart.