Shinya Hiiragi x reader

//music saves lives//

Reader: female
Age: 17
Au: band au

~~~~~

(Your pov)

It was almost time. Time to see my favorite band, The Seraph Of The End. They were a Japanese band who performed mostly in English but sometimes they sang in Japanese too. The band consisted of lead guitarist Yu Hyakuya, rythym guitarist Kureto Hiragi, drummer Guren Ichinose, bassist Shinoa Hiragi and vocalist Shinya Hiragi. I must admit that I have a little crush on the lead singer. Who doesn't? Everyone loved him.

~~~~~

I was in the parking lot with my best friends, Mika and Mitsuba. I was so exited. I couldn't wait for the concert to begin. After waiting in lines for about 30 minutes,the doors opened. Finally. Everyone stormed inside to get the best places. I dragged Mika and Mitsu with me as Mitsu's older sister followed. She had to come along to supervise us. We are 17 but whatever pleases my mom. Otherwise she wouldn't let me go. I knew that Aoi didn't really mind as I knew that she had a small crush on the rythym guitarist.

The four of us ended up pretty close to the stage. I was so excited. It was almost time. The pre-program had just finished. They were okay but I wasn't really interested in them. After another 10 minutes, the lights went out. The entire room went dark. We waited silently until there was a faint guitar noise. Then everyone started screaming really loud. So did I. We all knew that the band was here.

The guitar noises ended up in a real riff. Soon the drums were heard too. The bass came in and the lights turned on. The all shined towards the lead singer, Shinya Hiragi. There he was. I saw Mitsuba looking at me with a smile. She knew of my crush. I diverted my attention to Shinya again as he started to sing.

The moment I saw you
I knew it all along
You were special
I've always known
And that's why

Shinya was looking straight at me when singing this. My heart was beating so hard I thought it would burst out of my chest. I was smiling so bright. He was smiling back at me.

I'll follow you down to the depths of hell
I'll follow you up to the paradise of heaven
Wherever you may go
I'll be by your side

Now Shinya had moved and one of the guitarists had taken his place. I felt a little sad but nothing could spoil my mood today. I yelled along the lyrics and felt even more excited when my favorite part of the song came.

But
Now I sit here alone
I lost you, now
I'm all alone
I fell down that hell again

Shinya was back where he was at first. He looked over the crowd while screaming the lyrics.

Now I'm here
Fire burning all around me
I see a silhouette coming
Coming towards me
Where
Are
You

As Shinya screamed those last lyrics and the guitar solo begun, he walked towards me. He reached out his hand for me to grab. Off course I grabbed it. This was a one in a life time chance. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me out of the crowd onto the stage. I couldn't believe my eyes. Neither could my friends as they looked at me with jealousy written all over their faces.

'Hey, what's your name?' Shinya asked as the music continued.

'Y/n!' I yelled to be heard over the noise. Shinya readjusted his earpiece as he looked back at me.

'Okay, Y/N, How would you feel if you'd sing with me.' I nodded emediatly when those words left his mouth. I will be singing with Shinya Hiragi on stage.

'Okay, guys, listen up!' Shinya yelled into the microphone. 'This is Y/N and she will be helping me to finish the song! Ready?' I nodded and made myself ready to sing my lungs out. I breathed in and out one more time and sang with him.

I'll follow you down to the depths of hell
I'll follow you up to the paradise of heaven
Wherever you may go
I'll be by your side

And you'll be by mine

Shinya held me as we sang the last sentence. When we finished the song, I gave him a hug. One that I never wanted to let go. He thanked me and guided me off the stage. I watched the rest of the show on cloud nine. This was by far the best day of my life

~~~~~
A/n:
My first one-shot here is finished. I hope you all like it. To be honest, Shinya is one of my favorite anime characters and I can see him do this.

The lyrics used are my own. I write songs sometimes and I thought it would be fun to use them here.
Hope you enjoy reading this book:)

~kobrakid:)