Chisaki Kai x reader

//The one kidnapping with a happy ending//

Reader: female
Age: 19
Quirk: telekinesis
Villian name: Shu (After the Egyptian god of air)

Tiny a/n: Chisaki is 20.
Idea: you are one of the most wanted criminals in Japan and some amateur wanted to kidnap you.

Your pov

I had just arrived in my apartment after stealing some verry expensive diamond or something like that. I plopped down on my couch with a bowl of steaming soba. Robbing museums is exhausting. I turned on the TV and watched whatever was on. It was Jaws so I didn't mind.

All of a sudden, the TV changed itself to an emergency broadcast. It was about a new villian who had attacked a mall.

'Pfff, amateur.' I muttered. My first job was robbing the National museum for a rare stone. This villian has no purpose. My purpose was to steal from the rich and give to the poor and destroy the corrupt hero society. Kinda Robin Hood like but different.

The broadcast ended and the TV switched back to the movie I was watching. After another 5 minutes, there was a knock on my door. The tired and ignorant shit I am opened the door. The moment it opened, a fist collided with my face. I tried to fight back but they pushed chloroform against my face. Soon I blacked out and my body went numb.

I woke up, tied to a chair in a dark room. There was a faint light that allowed you to see something. I tried to look around it but my neck hurt for some reason. The little shit must've kicked me in the neck while I was unconscious.

Next to me was another person tied to a chair. He was still unconscious. The young man seemed about my age and had short brown hair.

I was studying the young man when someone else walked in.

'Well well well. Look at that. The world will know who I am now I kidnapped two of the most-wanted criminals in Japan.' The man spoke. I looked at him with a puzzled look. The man remained silent and walked over to the tied-up man and punched him into his stomach. The man shot up and spit out some saliva.

'Wakey wakey.' The man laughed.

'You captured us and now?' I spoke. The man looked at me and walked closer to me.

'I'm gonna show the world what I'm worth.' The man raised his voice.

'Not much.'

We both turned towards the other hostage. He looked at the young villian with a bored look.

'You're an amateur with no drive. You are nothing compared to Shu or to me.' He spoke with a low voice. He knew who I was but I had no clue off his identity.

'You fight to destroy but not to rebuild. You discust me and you are nothing better than those filthy heros.'

I agreed with the man 100% but I wasn't completely focusing anymore. I was trying to get something to move with my telekinesis. While I was doing that, my fellow prisoner was leading the villian to him. When the villian was close enough, he released a massive attack. It seems that my colleague had a strong quirk.

The young villian was knocked out and the man got up from his chair. He walked towards the exit. He simply forgot about me.

'Hey!' I yelled and swang the chair towards his head. He ducked right in time and glared at me.

'Aren't you forgetting something.'

'Oh no, I simply don't care.' He answered rather rudely. He remained silent for a while as he was staring at the chair that I swang against the wall.