Pakadwah Vivaah Recreation

Hey guys, first of all really sorry for late update, lekin genuinely bilkul time nahi tha, exam shuru hone se pehle yeh haal tha toh exam ke time pe kya hi hoga....
Btw enjoy the short, aur boring lage toh advance mein sorry.

A requested part, so here you go.....

Haseena's plan was on full swing, but instead of her cousin, Anubhav was kidnapped by masterji, and his team, by mistake.

Here Iqbal was sitting in the mandap with brides attire, and a veil covering his face.
Anubhav came down stairs, and sat on other side where the bride was already sitting.

AS- Humare hone wale pitashree.

Billu- Kaun... Ha mein, gareeb baap, gareeb beti ka gareeb baap, ae shakal dikha.

AS- Agar Haseena ji samay par nahi aayi, aur yeh vivaah ho gaya na, toh hum aapki arthi ko apne haatho se sajayenge.

Billu- Samaj gaya sir... Lekin sir agar yeh shaadi ho bhi gayi toh mayne nahi rakhegi. Kyuki ghunghat mein ladki nahi ladka hai..... Ae Iqbal, ghunghat hata, dara sir ko.

Iqbaal pulled up his veil, giving a minor heart attack to Anubhav, he just didn't expected this.

Pandit ji- Phero ke liye khade ho jaiye.

The trio were hell shocked, Anubhav's eyes bulged at Pandit ji's sentence, he just peeped out of his sehra.

They stood up in order to continue there act. (Aur kya hi kar sakte thee bichare)

Just then Haseena and her team entered, to rescue them, but a fight took place.
Anubhav and Haseena handling many of them together. PJ, SS & CC were handling other men.

A man came towards Haseena from her back with a knife in his hand, and tried to kill her, but luckily Anubhav saw that, and quickly rushed towards her, he held the man's hand, and twisted it behind the man's back. He shrieked in pain, causing HM to look behind. She saw the man's hand was twisted at back and was shouting, her eyes fell on Anubhav, who's eyes were full of anger.
Anubhav pushed that man causing him to fall, he turned his face a little, Haseena's eyes we're locked with his. Anger and love was the only feelings she could see in his eyes. How dare the man thought to kill his priye, his life, his love.

There eyelock broke when Masterji placed a gun on SS's forehead.

Master Ji- Ae bandh do in sab ko, aur khatm kar do, koi bhi bach ke jaane na paaye.

CC- Santu ji... Santu ji aap ghabraiye mat kuch nahi hoga aapko.

This was when the door broke, and Karishma made her grand entry. Due to the commotion, SS pushed the man, and gun fell from his hand. Karishma too indulged in fighting. Masterji's men ran away.

AS- Haseena ji aap... aap thik toh hai na.

HM- H... Hum.... Hum thik hai sir.

CC- MS, uh Master ji ke aadmi uss taraf se aa rahe hai, aur sabke haatho mein bohot sare hathiyaar hai.

PJ- MS, ek kaam karte hai, hum sab uss raste se chalte hai.

SS- PJ, sahi keh rahi hai, chaliye MS.

One by one all of them went towards the exit door, but Anubhav had some different plans, he locked the door, from inside, while everybody else was busy moving outside. Haseena saw this, and banged the door.

HM- DSP Sir... Darwaza kyu band kiya aapne, jaldi chaliye.

KS- Anu bhaiya, bahar aaiye na. Ka hua.

AS- Haseena ji, behna aap sab logon ko lekar jaaiye, hum aa jayenge.