"..another nextbot..?"

Third POV

After 2 hours..

Y/n was just there laying down on the cold floor.. surrounded by darkness,
She received nice pair of clean clothes and water..but that's just it.

Not that she's bothered by it,
It was kinda comforting to you..

Before you could even get comfortable..
The metal door slammed open.

Revealing a soldier..but with blue colors,
Glaring down at you..with disgust..
These soldiers hate outsiders.

You looked at him in confusion.. while he looked back at you also In confusion on why you're on such... position..

Noticing his questioning and disgusted stare you immediately sat up

Noticing his questioning and disgusted stare you immediately sat up..not wanting to make it more awkward than it is..

The soldier coughed clearing there voice before announcing to you..

"..the commander ordered you to go clean his office.."

The soldier stared at you..
Ready for you to shout at him and disapprove with it..like every outsider they take in..

Your eyes perked up at the mention of 'clean'...it has been a while since you did that..you were quite excited that you finally have something to do In peace..

Noticing your excitement growing you tried calming your excitement down a little..to not startle the soldier..

"..okay"

You said with a whisper but loud enough for the blue soldier to hear..
You didn't want to alert him.

The soldier looked at you weirdly..

'No outsider has ever agreed that fast.. they'll only agree once I point my gun at there heads..'

The soldier thought a bit shocked about your response but also calmed down a bit,
Your voice was comforting to him.

"..well then..follow me.. outsider."

He said a little bit demanding..
You can clearly hear the venom in his voice once he said 'outsider'

Which made you a bit worried...
It won't be that bad..right..?

...

Everything was crashed.
The base was a whole mess..

Xiv and Jard.. in an alerted and defensive position..while other of the members tried holding hollow back..

Hollow didn't know but knowing you had been captured by the military..
Made him really..really..pissed off..not at you..but both the military and the duo.

"..I fucking knew I should've had never let both of you guide her.."

Hollow growled at both of them..
The both of them are now on hollows black list..