"Not so bad"

Third POV

Third POV

'chocolate cake! Chocolate cake! Chocolate cake!'

You cheered as you poured chocolate into a plastic bag that can serve as the frosting for your chocolate cake, completely oblivious to everything around you.

footsteps were getting closer to the kitchen..and it seems like there's more than 1 person.

Since you're to distracted about your chocolate cake..of course they went unnoticed by you.

You hummed a soft tune as you dipped your finger into the chocolate and tested its taste again..for the fifth time.

I mean..you couldn't help it.

The bread that you made out of flour and eggs and a few ingredients that the author doesn't wanna research about, is already ready since you finished it 40 minutes ago, so now you're working on the decorations.

What are you making as decorations?
Chocolate snowflakes and a few chocolate mochi thingies that can be built as a snowman later on..

Man..you love baking.

'Luckily I still remember the steps my grandmother taught me!'

You thought with a smile before freezing into your spot and thought..

'speaking of my grandmother..how is she doing right now?'

Your smile turned into a frown as you looked outside the window imagining different possible things she did once she found out you're gone..

But you broke out of the negative thoughts and continued onto your work.

'..okay.. enough overthinking.'

You thought, about to make the fifth and last snowflake for your decoration,

"Didn't know workers are supposed to be awake at this time.."

You flinched after you heard the voice.
Literally right behind you.

You were about to turn around until hands are now wrapped around your waist, trapping you..and making you uncomfortable.

"Um.."

You sweatdropped as someone placed there head onto your shoulder to peek at what you're doing before shifting there gaze at you.

"Morning.."

Havoc grinned making you more nervous and uncomfortable since you only allowed the others to do these to you.. until someone shoved him off of you.

(Ur referring to bobo,Jard,xiv,hollow,munci btw 🤷🏻‍♂️)

"Ever heard of consent..?"

Rebel glared at havoc who rolled his eyes irritated at the fact that one of his soldiers are literally protecting someone like you.