Chapter 6

Maddie POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ugh, I roll over in bed to turn off my alarm. It reads 4:00am. I jump out of bed, and get on my dance gear. Then I practice the duet. At 4:30 I go downstairs, and my Mom is holding a cup of coffee.

Melissa: Maddie, time to get in the car. I will be in in a second.

Maddie: Okay, can you grab me some granola bars?

Melissa: Sure.

I run into the car. I slide into the front seat, and pull down the mirror. I stare at my reflection, I look... Tired. I don't know what I expected, but I look- different. The serious look on my face, well surprised me. I was thrust out of my thoughts when,

Melissa: *opening the door* Here's the granola bars.

Maddie: Thanks.

Melissa: Maddie, this is kind of early.

Maddie: Mom! I have to do this!

Melissa: *sigh* Fine.

The rest of the car was pretty quiet. I walked into the ALDC, and Gianna was at the front desk. I frowned,

Maddie: Isn't Ms. Abby usually at the front desk in the mornings?

Gianna: Yeah, but she's doing a private with Sophia.

Seriously!? Now I have to work even harder, I have to beat Sophia.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Chloe POV

The bus pulls up to my house, and all I can think of is that the next 30min are going to be hell. I slowly walk on the bus and sit down in the 4th seat on the left. Jess is the next stop. She gets on the bus and sits in the seat across from me. The next stop is El and Taylor.

Jess: *smirks* Did you check your Instagram last night?

Chloe: Uhh no

El + Taylor: You might want to check it out.

*they get up and go to the back of the bus*

I know it's was probably something horrible, but I let my curiosity get the best of me. I check the selfie I posted 2 days ago. The first few comments were fans but...

@Jess1609 OMG! Chloe is such a fat loser , she doesn't deserve to dance #fat #loser #noonelikesyou #killyourself

@El48596 She's soooooo bad at dancing LOL and like seriously why is she so fat? #FAT #weirdo #loser

@Taylor57 let me keep this simple Chloe = 💩 PEICE OF SHIT 💩 #Fatso #cantdance

@Lana248 oh my god that selfie makes me want to poke my eyes out with a stick 🙈 #ugly #shit

When I saw the comments my heart stopped. Then it sped up. There were so many! I don't really read them all, I just skim them. The first four though... Go kill yourself, it rings in my head. I try to shake it off, but it just sort of hung their. Like a possibility. Chloe! Stop acting crazy! Now I'm talking to myself again, great. I start to cry.

Jess: *goes to the seat across from Chloe again* Oh poor Chloe! Sorry, did I hurt your feelings?

Chloe: J-just leave me alone.

I meant to sound brave, but all I did was sound whiny and scared. Which I was.

Jess: *laughing* *pause* Watch your back b****.

A/N
Hi guys! It's my first chapter out in a while, so I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment/like, because I need to decide whether to continue on with this story. I'm really busy with school, and I need to know if enough people are reading this to make it a priority. Sorry it's not that long, but I have a really good Jess idea, and I was kind of distracted while writing this. Wow, this is a long Authors Note. Well, thanks for reading!

xoxo
Allison <3 :)