Chapter 1: secret crushes

Freddy fazbear walked down the street. It was dark and cold. He was lonely. He's taking a mental health walk from all the pizza grease intoxicating the air.

He stood under a continently placed street light. The. He heard foot steps.
"Who's there?" He asks the darkness.

Theirs silence.

Freddy pulls the knife out of his asscheeks.

"Cum out I know ur there."

Then the shadow reveals theyslef to reveal Bonnie.

"Hi Freddy"

"Oh it's just u Bonnie, u game me a startle"

"Yea chica are all the pizza so I came out here to see if theirs a cat I can eat"

"Ok"

Bonnie looks around and no cat is found. Then him and Freddy walk back into the pizza. The air is warm and contaminated with many indescribable things and stuff.

"Freddy ur gay and gay u gay" foxy says.

"Get outta here fox" Freddy shoos as foxy skidadles like a rapid dog.

"Don't mind him he's just a big bully™️" Bonnie says to Freddy. Freddy blushes deeply and eyes sparkle. He likes Bonnie fr.

"Bonnie, I have, to say something" Freddy starts.

"Yea Freddy?" Bonnie asks.

Freddy clears his throat and starts to shake a bit.

"B-B-B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bonnie-" Freddy gulps "I-I-I li-like y-"

Freddy gets cut off by a toe curling scream. Chica runs out of the kitchen screaming. Smoke smokes out of the itchen. Bonnie runs to help put out the fire and Freddy stands there.

Freddy twirls his hair and kicks his feet.

"Oh I'll tell u one day Bonnie, you'll love me. And no one else" he blushes as he watches the chaos.