Chapter 2: heartbrocken

Freddy paced around the stage. He has to confess his love to Bonnie! He watch Bonnie from the shadows. Him and foxy we're..very close.

Freddy furrowed his eyebrows and scoffed.
"Bonnie no like foxy foxy mean" he mumbles under his breath. But he was worried..

He walked up to chica who was picking mold out of the wall.

"Chica I have a problem" Freddy says.

"What" she asks.

"I-I lik-"

Freddy gets cut off again, this time by Bonny.

"0 yes foxy I will!" Bonnie says. Freddy turns to see bonnie hug foxy.

"Ay now come in bbg" foxy says as him and bonnie hold hands. Freddy feels his heart break into a million pieces.

"Man I love gay people" Chica says as she walks away. Freddy stands in his tears.

His fists clench and he grinds his teeth together. He real mad now. Foxy took everything away from him. He HATED foxy. His ears steam.

He goes into his room and crieds. He gets up and watches foxy and Bonnie. They look so happy. Freddy cries.

The night guard walks up to the happy couple.

"Ew gay people I hate pay people" he says. Foxy kills him.

"Here u go my love" foxy says in a handsome rich pirate accent. Bonnie swoons and Freddy grrs.

Then, Freddy gets a genius idea. He laughs evily as he walks into the shadows.