• A wrath •

Hiyooo all 🙋🏻‍♀️

So in previous chappy many many confused comments I got about suspense and to be honest I too got confused about my own storyline 😂 but I'm gonna clear now,

About Amaira what happened was that Rohan with help of Brayden caused Siddharth's accident where he kidnapped Amaira from him, still being small girl he decided to erase of all her memories about Siddharth and Avneet so for that he got her admitted into the Sunrise Mental Asylum where she was tortured brutally, there Tanisha who was Rohan's fiance back then got enrolled as psychiatrist where she was handled Amaira's case, but back then she didn't knew about her being Rohan's daughter there Rohan had admitted her by name Ahaana, proceeding the treatment Amaira opened up to her and she came to knew about Siddharth being her father, but her tortures where increased to a very risky level so for that she requested the dean to let her meet with Amaira's guardian when for the first time she met Rohan and he revealed the entire truth to her about his revenge and everything, being her fiance she grabbed the opportunity and reported that Amaira was now free of memories, she also convinced him for letting her stay with them as their daughter Ashley after their marriage, she just wanted to keep Amaira safe from those shocks, as Rohan loved her he agreed for the condition kept but Tanisha's main motive was now to reunite Amaira with Siddharth, with Rohan's help she knew he was Interpol's officer, Rohan's Colleague , so after their marriage they adopted Amaira changing her identity from Ahaana to Ashley but to keep her real identity safe they reported her being kidnapped from the asylum where Siddharth came to picture, he was appointed as the leading case officer, by the pendant he had given to her he identified her as his abducted daughter and from Amaira Tanisha knew about she being his daughter, being her psychiatrist she had her blood sample in their records and Siddharth requested for running the DNA test where their DNA matched and Siddharth atlast came to know about her being alive just she was with Tanisha only was now kept hidden from him, Tanisha was about to tell him the entire truth but at that same time, her colleague who was too involved in this case was killed by Rohan and the case was buried, she knew revealing the truth would only harm Siddharth Or Amaira which she couldn't afford so she kept mute, Siddharth now just knew about Amaira being alive but her being with Tanisha wasn't known to him, whereas Avneet still doesn't know anything about this, so about the mess Siddharth had created for which he was guilty was him hiding the truth about Amaira being alive from Avneet and now about Avneet coming to know was at the Greenville cafe where she met Tanisha, Tanisha there revealed about this entire story to her and about how Siddharth knew about Ashley was as rohan and he were colleagues they knew about each other's family for him rohan had married Tanisha and they had a daughter Ashley, he didn't knew about Ashley being his own daughter as Tanisha didn't revealed to him and about why she revealed to Avneet was she knew that Rohan was gonna use Amaira now for his plan as Siddharth is Interpol's head so she decided to reveal it to Avneet as she would play calm, Siddharth was short tempered revealing him would create problems that's why she trusted Avneet but now Rohan revealed the truth as he developed a bond with Amaira all this years and as he had the pendrive now he knew she was Andrew's target who suddenly betrayed him.

*exhales sharply*

I know it was too complicated, for a moment I myself was confused 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ but now I cleared everything,
This was entire Amaira story 🤧, any confusions feel free to drop by 🤗👉

____~____

Rohan exhaled shakily dropping his head back just when Tanisha entered in with the Sunflower bouquet in her hand,

"I told everything to Avneet" She replied tensed, he nodded back feeling guilty and pathetic

Tanisha exhaled shakily placing the bouquet on the side table, she sat in front of him holding his hand in hers,