Chapter 9:

A/N: Some light training and flirting.

/////

Neo: Okay Luz, focus move the flame to the other candle.

He said to his student, who nodded as sat cross legged in front of a series of candles in front of her.

Luz: On it.

She said, taking a few deep breaths to calm herself, focusing on the flame itself and to make it move where she desires.

Neo: Easy does it.

He said with a calming tone, Luz keeping her eyes closed as the flame itself danced in front of them.

Shimmer~!!

The fire from it flying up like a reverse pour of liquid, soaring through the air in a few loops, before landing on the next candle.

Fwoom~!

Which lit up with the corresponding flame.

Neo: Great job!

He said, Luz opening her eyes, beaming when she saw what she was able to do.

Luz: Great!! Was worried for a moment that I thought over something else, until I refocused myself back on the fire!

She said with a smile, the man rubbing her head in between her ears as he could guess that's why the flame danced.

Neo: Relax and move on to the next candle.

He instructed softly as she nodded, turning her gaze back to the candles as the one flame flickered in between.

Luz: On it!

She said, closing her eyes as the flame danced once more.

Fwoooooooosssshhh~!

Having a less spontaneous transition between the next candle, as well as the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth.

Neo: Be the flame.

He said while the fire moved and flew around.

FWOOOM~!!!

Even expanding at some points to reach more at once before it shrunk.

Neo: Excellent.

He said, admiring his student's work, who's tail wagged in excitement at the praise.

Luz(thinking): I'm doing a good job~!

She thought as the flame grew and morphed into the image of her smiling face, chibi style with a matching cat bell on her neck.

Wink~!

Who even gave a small wink at her father.

Later:

Neo: Camilla I was thinking...

He began, the woman facing her ex as he stood with her in her new kitchen, whom Neo originally offered to make a self making deal. So much that it could wash the dishes, make the meals, and do everything for her, had she not wished to do it itself.

Camilla: Oh, what is it?

Neo: Maybe I could teach you some alchemy.

He suggested, her eyes shooting open in surprise.

Camilla: A-alchemy? Me?

She asked, stopping to point at herself then turning her head.

Camilla: I-I doubt I'd be good...

Neo: I wouldn't be so sure, I remember that ouija board you had.

He said as she flinched at the reminder of the board.

Camilla: T-that was all pretend, what you do is all real.

She said back, gesturing to her enhanced mansion of a house.

Camilla: And making stuff from near nothing is different than moving a triangle on a board.

Neo: Well not all pretend, you did summon something from a demon realm into your life.

He said, grinning when seeing Camilla's shocked look.

Camilla: W-wait, I did?!

She asked, patting herself down in worry of an invisible gremlin on her shoulder.

Neo: Yeah, me~!

The man smiled wide as he pointed to himself.

Camilla: Grrr...

She grumbled slightly as she pouted at him.

Camilla: Not funny Neo.

She said while crossing her arms as Neo chuckled, patting her side gently.

/////

A/N: Hope you enjoyed~!