Chapter 17:

A/N: Just for y'all, we made two~!

/////

Later On:

Breakfast was finished and Camila was busy taking all the plates to the kitchen.

SHIMMER~!!

Camilla: Whoa..

Till she forgot on it being all automatic as the plates floated through the air and to the sink.

Camilla: Still need to get used to that.

Neo: I hope the girls are having fun at school.

He said with a smile as he could imagine how things are now.

Camilla: Well knowing Luz, it'll be interesting, especially with Amity with her now.

She said, chuckling as she remembering the shyness Amity had when leaving the house, keeping extra close to Luz when doing so.

Camilla: Hopefully they have a good day.

Neo: You know, we have a free day~

He said with a growing smile as she rose a brow at that, until her eyes widened and a blush grew on her face. With both the kids out of the house and Eda busy scamming people for a living, this left the duo alone in the inside mansion.

Camilla: I-I uh, guess we do.

She said shyly as he moved closer to her.

Camilla: W-what shall we do?

Bzzt Bzzt~!

Neo: Dang it...

He said, pouting when hearing a phone go off as Camilla exhaled slightly, both relieved and a little disappointed herself.

Camilla: O-oh dear, sorry.

She pat his side gently as he slumped his shoulders, reaching for his Scroll.

Neo: Hey Luz, what's up.... WHAT?!

Camilla visibly jumped when hearing his sudden shout, holding a hand to her heart in worry when hearing it.

Camilla: W-what? What happened?!

She asked, growing scared as he looked at the Scroll in surprise.

Neo squeezed the sScroll so hard he nearly shattered it.

Neo: ...Odalia...

!!!!!!

Camilla: What?!

She asked, standing straighter in surprise as she looked at him in growing worry and anger.

Camilla: What did that woman do?!

Neo: The bitch said she's going have Luz expelled if she doesn't get something from me.

Camilla: What?! Over my dead body will that puta ruin my little girl's life!!

C-CRACK~!!!

She vowed darkly as she gripped the counter enough to almost break it.

Camilla(thinking): Or try and take both from me...

Soon:

Luz: Mom!

THUMP!

She yelled, zooming over and quick to hug her mother in worry as the woman rubbed her back gently, feeling her shake in her hold.

Camilla: Shh Shh, easy, easy...

She said gently to her little girl as she clung to her tightly.

Neo: What's your game Odalia?

He asked harshly toward the mint haired woman, who smiled smugly before him as she admired him in his angered form.

Odalia: Oh me? Nothing, I'm not doing anything~!

She said while Camilla frowned in her direction.

Odalia: The little kitten is just causing far too much damage for my daughter's safety.

Neo: This is low, even for you.

He said while she continued smirking at him.

Odalia: Oh, don't be like that. I'm more than willing to get her back in school~

Swish~!

She said with a grin as she rubbed a hand over his stomach.

SMACK!!!

Till she flinched, harshly recoiling her hand when feeling the harsh slap of Camilla's hand.

Camilla: Watch it.

Odalia: I'm sorry, who are you?

Neo: My soon to be wife.

Odalia: Your what?!

She asked, quick to drop the smug attitude as her eyes widened in shock.

Camilla: That's right, and the mother of the kitten you just expelled.

She said, glaring her hard in the eyes as Odalia glared right back.

Odalia: Maybe you should think about keeping that animal of yours on a tighter leash for trying too hard.

Neo: ...Camilla she's all yours.

Camilla: Gladly..

She said, gently passing her daughter to her fiancé as she stomped closer to Odalia.

Odalia: I'm sorry, I missed the point where I'm supposed to be sca-ACK!!

She gasped while feeling herself pulled forward by Camilla tugging at her collar.

GLOOM~...

And felt like she was staring head on into death itself when seeing the fire behind Camilla's eyes.

Neo: A Latin woman is scarier than any demon Odalia, especially if you mess with her babies.

Camilla: Exactly.

She said, staring at her hard as Odalia frowned, reaching for her necklace.

Tink~!

Odalia: Hey! Give that back!

She yelled while seeing Camilla rip the necklace right off her neck.

S-SHATTER~!!

The green haired woman paling when seeing the mother easily crush it in her hand.

Camilla: Neo, take care of Luz, I'll deal with her.

Neo: Let this be a lesson Luz, never upset your Mami, she scratched me once.

Luz: G-got it...

She said with a nervous nod as she walked alongside him as her mother got to work teaching the Blight matriarch a hard lesson.

Luz: S-still, what're we going to do?

Neo: Popcorn?

Shimmer~!

He asked, pulling up a small container of said theater treat as he looked back at the continuing fight.

Luz: I guess.

She said, taking a bit to eat as she watched.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK~!!!!!

Odalia: O-OOF!!!

She grunted, feeling various jabs to her face, then a knee to the stomach.

/////

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed the double feature.