confession

Wednesday paces back and forth between her side of the room and Enid's. Enid sat on her bed, still not understanding why someone would do this.

"Wednesday, who did this? who would want to kill Daeva? why would they want to kill us? what did we do?" Enid asks

Wednesday stops her pace facing Enid. she walks over to her roommate's bed and sits down next to her.

"i haven't been completely honest with you." Wednesday starts "after the events of last semester, the day we left Nevermore for break, Xavier gave me a phone. and as i was in the car, an unknown number had texted me."

Enid lets out a shaky sigh as she listens to what Wednesday is saying.

"i have no clue who it is, or why, or what they want from me." Wednesday adds

Enid stands up in frustration and anxiety.

"goddammit Wednesday, why does everyone have a personal vendetta with you?" Enid questions

Wednesday stands and watches as her roommate paces around again, Enid mumbling to herself trying to calm down. Wednesday walks over to her desk and picks up her phone, a new message from the stalker. a photo of her and Enid from just a few seconds ago, taken from the window.

Wednesday looks out of their spiderweb window to look if anyone is still there, but no one is. she pushes the window open and walks out to the balcony, she looks over the ledge and sees a black scarf hanging onto one of the gargoyles.

she turns back toward the window and walks back into the room, Enid anxiously waiting for her.

"what? what'd you find?" the blonde instantly inquires

"a black scarf, it's stuck on one of the gargoyles. i have to retrieve it." Wednesday answers as she walks past Enid and over to her bed

she kneels down and pulls out a long black box from under her bed. Enid stands over her looking down at the box as well. Wednesday opens it and inside the box contained a variation of things. the gifts her mother got her, rope, a flail, a long machete and other items you'd expect only Wednesday Addams to have hiding under her bed.

"woah." Enid blurts out with a cringed expression on her face

Wednesday grabs the rope and heads back out to the balcony, but this time Enid follows her out.

"woah wait, what do you think you're doing?" Enid asks

"i'm going to rappel myself down and grab the scarf, it may give us a clue to who my stalker could be." Wednesday answers

"are you crazy? what if you fall?" Enid questions

"then i fall to my death." Wednesday says so casually

Enid stands there and watches the raven haired girl tie the rope around her waist and she walks over to the railing. she bends down and ties the rope onto one of the balustrades.

"okay, stop. i'm not letting you do this" Enid dissents

the blonde walks over toward Wednesday and reaches for the rope being tied onto the balustrade. Wednesday puts her hand on top of Enid's and looks up at her.

"stop." she says sternly "i can do this. i want this to be over for your sake."

those words made Enid's heart flutter. Wednesday makes sure that her knot is solid and she pushes herself up on the railing. Enid watches in angst as her roommates slowly climbs against the concrete walls. as soon as Wednesday leaves her peripheral vision, Enid goes over toward the rail and looks down, keeping her eyes on Wednesday.

"be careful! please!" Enid yelled

from down below, passing students watched as the peculiar Addams girl, once again, does an unexpected act. Wednesday gets close to the gargoyle and looks up at Enid, she makes her final few steps down and grabs onto the scarf, but then a vision hits.

"you can't just do this!" a girl yells

"you will be going back with your brother whether you like it or not!" an older male voice yells back

that familiar, out of body presence hits Wednesday as she looks around the room she's in. a fire place, with marble stone used for the mantle, a cart of whiskey and old-fashioned glasses next to it. steps from the hall can be heard coming into the room, Wednesday hides behind the couch.

"Nevermore isn't for me!"

"then you'll have to make it be for you!"

the female voice is unknown to Wednesday, she's never heard it before, but the guy's voice is familiar.

Wednesday is pulled out of her vision and comes back to reality, instantly seeing Enid's concerned face watching over her. the raven haired girl sits up and looks around, she's back on the balcony, the black scarf in her hand.

"what happened?" Enid asks

"how did i get up here?" Wednesday questions

"i pulled you up. what was in your vision?"

"a man and a woman. i don't know who they are, i didn't get to see their faces, but the man. his voice is familiar to me." Wednesday tells her roommate

"someone you've met before?" Enid inquires

"quite possibly. they mentioned Nevermore, the girl was or is being sent here with her brother." the goth adds "whoever this belongs to went or does go to Nevermore."

"okay, before you decide to make any more... conclusions, we should get you inside first."

Enid helps Wednesday up and into their dorm, Wednesday heads over to her desk and sits down on her chair, putting the scarf down on the mahogany table in front of her. Enid walks over to her side of the room and grabs a black bottle of water for Wednesday.

she walks to the psychic's dark, undecorated side and hands her the water bottle as she leaned against Wednesday's desk. Wednesday looks at the bottle in her hand and Enid shakes it, insisting Wednesday drinks it. the Addams girl rolls her eyes and snatches the bottle away from Enid's hand.

as Wednesday takes a drink, Enid grabs the scarf from table and examines it.

"cashmere," Enid states as she continues on down to the other end, she shows Wednesday "look, in red. X.T.T."

"Xavier's initials." Wednesday says, putting down the bottle on her desk "why am i not surprised?"

"if it were Xavier's initials, it would just be X.T, but this is X.T.T" Enid tells Wednesday

"his middle name is Thomas." Wednesday says in a bit of a judgemental tone

"well shit, can't defend him there" Enid puts the scarf back down on Wednesday's desk

Wednesday stands up and looks out the window, looking down at Xavier's friends.

"it would make sense. after everything that i did to him last semester, i wouldn't be surprised if he wanted me dead." Wednesday voices her thoughts

"Xavier's like madly in love with you or something though, so why would he want to kill you?" Enid questions

"perhaps he did not take my rejection to his advances well last semester. with me going to the Rave'N with Tyler instead of him, and with me pursuing to have dates with Tyler and not him."

"that's not a valid reason to hate you to the point where he wants you dead, Wednesday"

"if someone rejected my advances, and i genuinely feel like i won't throw up at the sight of them, then i don't see how that would not be a valid reason to want them dead."

Enid stands there, not knowing what to say and still failing to see the reason why Xavier would want her roommate dead. she's been making subtle advances at Wednesday too. all the hand holding, the bracelet, but Wednesday hasn't noticed. it pains Enid that she hasn't noticed, but she doesn't want the girl dead simply because Wednesday doesn't know how feelings work.