𝓡𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓼, 𝓔𝓶𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓸𝓼𝓸𝓼

Well , Back to story again:

So, I prayed to god that please now if you have taken this far then don't disappoint me now and seemed like all sea creatures were also praying for me . A woman with some men came to walk around the beach , she was just 2 cms away from me I grabbed the chance and screamed with all the might left in my body "HELP". I don't remember what happened after that but when I woke up I was in a hospital bed with the same woman holding my hands and sleeping in the corner of the bed taking support by chair . So lovely scene , I remembered my mom at that moment but as soon as I was trying to remove my hand to help her sleep peacefully she immediately wake up and hugged me. OMG what in the world , she had tears in her eyes , I swear I melted seeing the scene in front of my eyes that's when a man her age came running and hugged me tight. And here I was asking myself that do people of here treat everyone like that or I am special , whatever. Man introduced himself as Mendrid Albeovli and his wife as Martha Albeovli. Then the lady stroked my hair and said "You are not going anywhere unless you are as healthy as hulk". And man ordered his wife to take me home alone by herself. And then I leaned on her sholder with some men supporting my body and I sat inside their frickin rolls royace. Looks like I was in good hands and the lady started driving. While riding, she asked some questions like what's my name , where I come from and other. And then I asked "who are you mam",  She said "Please don't call me mam and I am the ceo of Quelleee" it was the biggest company of france and her husband was a "MAFIA BUSINESSMAN". What the fuck , I was scared as hell , I thought that man will surely kill me and I didn't had any energy to fight with them. When Martha told me her husband was a good mafia (like mafias are also good, huh), I scoffed but she continued that He helps women in danger and everyone in this city worshipped him. He was a savior for the innocent, a relentless punisher for wrongdoers, striking fear with his deadly power and justice.. Well, I liked this about him, after 30 minutes we reached in front of a big mansion and a man came running with a stretcher. Firstly he held me in his arms because my body was still numb and then kept me on stretcher and started walking with me. I again reached a big room and was straight landed on bed and after 10 minutes the lady came with her husband in my room and both of them sat beside me. The man started  "We are so glad that you are awake , I thought I almost lost you my baby, but don't worry whoever bitch has done that will be punished surely. Just don't worry about anything. Everything is fine.If anyone again even tried to touch a single strand of your hair I swear this will be the last minute of his life on the mother Earth. " Not gonna lie but his words really felt heartwarming and he continued that "We don't have any child. Now you'll be our daughter. I love you my baby." He kissed me on my forehead and left and lady also kissed me on the cheeks and followed the man. And here I was lying dumbfounded and shocked , A growing young businesswoman is now daughter of a MAFIA .

Will Kallerine accept her new parents or leave them???

Do follow this channel to get updated regularly and I lobe you all my sweeties.

( I know I use the word "and" too much, I am sorry I can't help it)