Kiss

Hey there guys! I am back again....

Lemme just ask for your forgiveness........

BTW I completed elementary, middle school and now I just started high school and then got a lil sick and got backlog and all that shit.....

That was the pure reason why I was dead from past 1 month and I cant assure u that I will upload regularly but I will definitely upload.. I can assure u for thattt.

Well let's start,

As both of the besties were leaving, they again slipped on the same water and now this time the pose was the most sexual of all.

Jun landed straight on his butt but being his best friend Unknown aka Liu Ming tried catching the arms Jun was giving to him and Ming grabbed ass cheeks of Jun to save him but both landed but Ming was literally kissing Jun and Ming's one hand was grabbing Jun's butt and other one was on his bare nipple because during the whole process Ming tried this hard to save Jun that the soft fabric on Jun ripped apart and he was half naked rn.

Kall and the nurse both were in dilemma about which emotion should they express. Laughter or shame.

After some time, Jun and Ming aparted from each other and Ming removed his jacket and wrapped it around Jun. Being embarrassed like hell, both men left quickly.

After some time Jun left for his home to freshen up but it was still night and Ming was very aware of nyctophobia of Jun (the phobia of night and darkness), that he will not be able to stay at hospital at all and he needed calming place and even though Jun was acting tough he knew he couldn't keep up with his body. He despised his body because of being weak every time. He always thought he was such a loser, but this time Kall needed Ming more than him. He forced Ming to stay with Kall and left for his home...

Jun's hand was trembling as he held the steering of his Ferrari and the road was also lonely and dark. Jun was saying soothing words to himself to distract himself from the darkness and he was quite successful in that until all sudden with heavy screeching, the car came to halt. The history was repeating itself, that's what Jun thought and his breathing became uneven, he started shivering and his mind started making illusions. He came out of the car and there was pitch dark outside. He knew that if he didn't call anyone, he is going to pass out soon. He unwillingly taps on the call button and waited. Ming picked up the call and all he heard was some really hard breaths. He knew what came up and left Kall behind at once, not knowing that this was the worst decision of his life...

Ming was continuously banging of the steering while again cursing himself for the situation of his best friend. After some time, he reached a place where a car was standing, and he knew whose car was it. He rushed to Jun to only see him looking so vulnerable, he looked petite, and his body was sweating and shivering hard. Ming shook Jun and when he looked up Ming got a little relief that he reached at the right time. He picked Jun in bridal style and placed him cautiously on the back seat but Jun was getting panic attacks, so the position they ended up in was Ming driving with Jun on his lap, hugging him and basically biting on Ming's neck unconsciously, making Ming groan because of the pain but he knew that Jun wasn't in the right state now..

It had been 10 years, since Jun last got the panic attack and this time it was big. Jun was placed in the same condition because of which he got nyctophobia. After reaching home, Ming took Jun into his room and started calming down Jun. He was making circles on Jun's back, hoping it will make him fall asleep and eventually he succeeded. Jun fall asleep while Ming was busy hating Kall. He just thought that It was because of Kall that Jun got into serious accidents in less than a day. But she also saved Jun, if it wasn't for her then Jun wouldn't have been scratch free. She got herself severely injured while saving the one she know for a day. He too fall asleep while debating to himself..

On the other hand, Kall's gate of the room opened very swiftly but Kall got the hint of it that she is in trouble for sure and this time the situation is not controllable because she isn't even able to move a limb of herself. So.............

I LOVE YOU ALL