With you HAMESHA 2

Hello!! My dear readers ❤️

Arnav is unable to control himself and enters the house. Everyone is shocked to see him and seeing his face, everyone knew that he has heard and saw  everything.

Arnav turns the car to go back, he saw Khushi's phone on her seat .

′′ ye khushi be naa !! She left her phone and went away, doesn't even tell what happened to her . " Mumbled to himself.

He gets down from the car to return her phone. As he reaches near the gate, he gets shocked hearing Khushi's screams. He goes to the window to check whether everything is fine or not. He sees her angrily shouting at her mother.After listening to her whole thing, he came to know that the reason for all this is his dadi and he was very angry that for the first time Khushi has shouted because of his dadi at someone , that too on her mother whom she loves the most.

Buaji looking at Arnav says "Arnav babua you??"

"Khushi had left her  phone in the car." Said Arnav .

Here  As soon as Khushi enters her room, she starts throwing things here and there, tears all the posters on her wall,also  breaks the stars hanging above her bed and throws them away. She falls down on her knees and hides her face in her hands and starts crying loudly.

Everyone gets scared hearing the sound from Khushi's room and going near her door
They  hear loud noises of breaking things  and bangs the door but she does not open it . Arnav stop them and goes out and enters through the window of khushi's room and sees that all the things are scattered here and there, the light of the room is also dim , he looks for khushi and looks around to find her . that she hides herself in a corner crying and trembling .He approaches her gently and sits down in front of her and caresses her with his hand on her head and calls her name.
Khushi removes her hand from her face and when she sees him near her, she pounces on him and starts crying hugging him tightly by putting her face in his neck.
"Arnav jii ,I am an orphan, no one loves me. My mother is not my mother, she was just carrying my burden and fulfilling her responsibility. I am not her rightful daughter, that's why she doesn't loves me." Why did my mother die, why did she leave me alone?? "

Arnav was just  listening to her silently. He knew that there is no point in making her  understand anything now because Khushi is not in her senses. After a while, Khushi's babbling stops bcoz she fainted . He picks up and  opens the door and comes out of the room.

As Garima sees him coming out "babuaa!!  What happened to my baby ?? why are her  eyes closed ?? "she asked  caressing her face.

"  Nothing aunty ,she  just fainted. I took care of her , now I am taking her with me. " Said Arnav

Buaji interrupts him and says, "But babuaa!!  if anyone comes to know in your house, especially your dadi, then there will be more ruckus. "

"Bua ji Don't worry, I have taken care of everything. I know what to do with whom now and you don't have to answer to anyone."
" But I will come back to get answer of my questions " pointing to garima .

"  Buaji !! as for dadi, leave it to me."  I know what to do.Whoever is the reason for today's behavior of Khushi , I will not spare them ."

he comes out from there with khushi to his car, others also follow him, "babua please ,take care of my daughter" said garima  joining her  hands.

he blinks  his eyes to assure
her and making Khushi sit on the passenger seat Securing her by putting on the seatbelt, while he is putting on the seatbelt,sees blood on her henna hands, he thinks she must have injured while throwing something. Without wasting any time, he quickly sits on his seat and starts the car. He is driving, looking at Khushi from time to time.He caresses Khushi's cheek with one hand which has turned red from buaji's slap. After reaches the farmhouse. opens the door and comes out and goes to khushi's side ,unfastens her seatbelt and carefully picks her up and enters the farmhouse and goes straight to his room.He lays Khushi on the bed and sits beside her and examines her thoroughly to see where she is injured, then sees that her hand has been slightly cut due to which blood was oozing out. And red rashes on  her hands and waist have happened because of her dress He caresses her face lovingly with his hands. Her happy face is all pale now.Tears welled up in his eyes seeing her in this condition. And he is very angry but he is just waiting for her to recover, he quickly goes to the kitchen and takes a bowl of water and then opens his cupboard and takes out one of his shirts and soft cloth . He knows that this is not right, but seeing his love in condition, he has no other solution, at the moment he will have to fix everything himself.He dims the light of the room and make Khushi sits holding her by waist   and then first removes her dupatta then opens the hook of her blouse and takes out her blouse and leaves her in bra then  wets the cloth and wipes  her face  ,her upper body and then applies cream on her  rashes and makes her wear his shirt. It is big for her and comfortable too. And makes her lie down, opens her lengha, wipes her legs  and  apply cream all over her legs. If this happened in  some other day , he  would have teased her a lot.