*eleven: j.t. realmuto

I'm back!! Thanks so much to Delanee for requesting! I'm going to try and upload once a week, so look out for a lot of new imagines! And don't forget to DM me for a personalized imagine or someone you would just like to see!

"Bryce does this look okay?" Delanee Harper asked her older brother as they were getting ready for a Phillies Christmas Party hosted by Rhys Hoskins. She picked out a gorgeous red velvet dress that was perfect for the holidays.

"Looks great Delanee. J.T. will like it too." Bryce said with a wink. Delanee blushed and playfully smacked her brother.

It was no secret to anyone that there was something between Delanee and J.T. that they both felt, but didn't know the other person reciprocated.

"Bryce, I'm wearing this for me not him. Besides, you know he doesn't look at me like that. We're just good friends." She replied as she threw in a coat and slid on her shoes. Bryce rolled his eyes as he gathered up his things to leave.

"Delanee, whether you think it or not, he likes you back. I think tonight would be a perfect night to tell him." Bryce said with a teasing tone. The siblings headed out to the car, along with Bryce's wife, Kayla. The party was a quick 10 minute drive away, so the ride was relatively quiet.

As the Harpers pulled up, Delanee felt her heart start to race as she saw the car of her best friend J.T. pull up at the same time. J.T. spotted the trio and made his way over before entering the house.

"Bryce!" J.T. greeted first with a hug. He then went to Kayla before ending in Delanee. Bryce and Kayla made their way inside leaving the other 2 to say their hellos.

"Delanee, hey." J.T. said, giving the girl a hug.

"Hey J.T." The girl responded as they pulled away. "How have you been?" Delanee asked as the pair made their way inside. Before J.T. could respond, they were immediately bombarded by greetings from the rest of the team. J.T. was pulled away from Delanee, as she made her way to the kitchen to find a drink.

When she reached the kitchen, Delanee saw Bryce again. He noticed her walking in and poured her a glass of champagne.

"Where's Prince Charming at?" He asked teasingly while handing her the glass.

"Very funny, Bryce, but like I said, we're just friends." The girl said as she took a sip of her drink. Bryce rolled his eyes at her denial. Just then J.T. walked in with Kyle Schwarber, causing Delanee to turn immediately away.

"Way to make it obvious" Bryce mumbled under his breath as the men moved towards them.

"Hey Delanee, long time no see!" Kyle said greeting the girl for the first time tonight.

"Kyle! How are you?" Delanee asked hugging the man back. The two talked a bit while Bryce and J.T. had a a conversation of their own. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the men keep glancing at her, but didn't think anything of it. As Kyle started to drone on about something Delanee didn't even know what he was talking about, Bryce and J.T. had slipped out of the kitchen and were nowhere to be seen.

A few sentences later Kayla had interrupted them and pulled Delanee aside.

"Hey Del, so here's the thing. You already said you felt kinda out of place and didn't know if you exactly wanted to be here," Kayla started. "So I was wondering if you would be able to go back home and watch the kids. Brooklyn got sick and the babysitter isn't comfortable being around her." Delanee was a bit shocked Kayla would ask. Delanee didn't really want to be there but she wanted to spend her weekend at a party, not babysitting.