( chapter 1 )

( last updated: dec/02/2022 )
( last updated: jan/20/2023 )

⚠this story is inspired by an anime called: your name⚠

________________________________________

As the sun shines into the small room,a girl shot up from their sleep,as they sat on their bed,tears rolling down their cheeks,as they looked around confusedly.

She touched her face,and realised,that ...she was crying?... but why was she crying,she then got up and looked around her small room,she locked eyes at the mirror on the side of the small room,she then got up and walked to the mirror to see her reflection,looking deep into her own eyes,as tears still stain her red peachy cheeks.

She wiped her tears away and went to the bath room to wash up.

○●○●○●○●○

As a small spot light of the sun shined into the room,as the sliding room flung open,"wake up you sleepy head!,your gonna be late for school! "A small childish voice spoke up,as they looked at their older sister who slowly got up from their bed, "huh?" She looked around confused,and got up,"c'mon,you don't wanna be late" the child continued as they shut the sliding door,leaving the girl in her room.

●○●○●○●

"I WHAT?! " A girl yelled as she looked at her two friends,"yeah,you told every one to "fvck off" " her friend said dpin an invisible quote with their fingers in the air,as the girl sat back down shook,"why did I do that" she asked herself in a whisper tone,as her other friend spoke up " and you even knocked down one of the jerk boy's table in class" their friend spoke,as he eat his lunch.

"Why on earth did I do that" the girl wined as she hides her face in her hands," I don't even know dawn,you just acted so weird the other day" their friend spoke,as dawn sigh, "Oh well" dawn looked back into her phone as she realised something "OH MY GOSH!, IM LATE FOR WORK!?" she yelled as she got up and packed up her lunch box and left,leaving her friends there "Oh well" her friend spoke as they continue to eat, "does she even remember the way there?" Her other friend asked,"ehh,maybe she does now" her friend spoke as they both continue to eat their lunch.

●○●○●○●○●○●

The girl then picked up her gab as she looked back out the window,"oh c'mon sky,we're gonna be late" the child spoke as sky nodded,"mhmm,I'm coming star" sky said to their younger sibling as she ran over.

The two then exited the house as sky closed the door,star yelled "Oh hey Owen! Jake!" Star yelled over to the two boys walking over,as sky giggled.

They then walked down the path,as star talked to Owen and Jake,sky wondered what it was like in the city,she imagined wonderful things about that place,she dreamed of going there,but sadly she doesn't have enough money to go there,sky looked down as she walked down the small path,she then looked up to see people walking over to this car,as a man spoke,sky hide their face with their hand as star hide behind sky,"Oh,there you are sky,star" he spoke,damm it sky thought as she paced up and walked away a little faster.

Owen gave a glare at the man,jeez,this man can't even be a real father to sky and star Owen thought,as he followed after sky,leaving star and Jake.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

As the streets were filled with people walking by,car beeped as some drove by,the city was noisy but it didn't bother anyone who lived there,as Zoe placed a wine glass down on the table as she took their order,she smiled happily at the customer as she then walked back to the back to give the chiefs the order.

As customers enter and leave,Zoe tried to keep up with the customer's oders,but tuen was stopped by her co-workers,"hey you little b!tch,you ever place another finger on deric,I'll kill you!" "W-what do you mean?" "I mean-"

○●○●○●○●○●○

"What is wrong with me!?

________________________________________

" What is wrong with me!?"

○●○●○●○●○●○

Zoe grabbed a marker,writing something down.

○●○●○●○●○●○

Sky grabbed a pen,writing something down.

○●○●○●○●○●○

" who are you??? "