021

LISA

I was staring at the ceiling thinking about my conversation with Chae. It bothers me a lot and the confusion and heavy feeling is starting to build inside me. Now every things feels so wrong.

What if, all along i was just being stupid and let my anger to take me over...

What if...

FLASHBACK, Earlier.

"I'm so glad and at the same time confused.." Chaeyoung started after a long gap of silent. I looked at her with confusion and just stayed silent for her to continue.

"I'm glad that you forgiven me that easily and confused why you couldn't do the same to with best friend?" She asked making me scoffs.

"You're different, our circumstances are different from that asshole. I know you that were just hurting that..time when you said those hurtful words.." I said and smiled slightly while she just let me to continue.

"I know that when you found out that i got accident at the same time you left, mom told me that you called and you were crying...with that, i knew that you never really meant everything you said to me that day. You're the one who is hurting the most and i understand, if you're too furious and confused..after all..

You loved her and i know you're still loving her up to this day, you can't deny that." I said and smiled at her.

"How come you're this kind? I'm not used to this, tell me where is our satan spawn monkey?!" She said dramatically while i laughed in her silliness.

"Stupid." I rolled my eyes playfully.

She smiled slightly and sighs,

"But seriously Lis, i know i have no rights to say this but..Do you really believe Jisoo could do this to us-"

"Of course! She already did Chaeng. She already hurt you!" I shouted in frustration but she just smiled softly and reach for my hand.

"Lis..while you where punching her did you even look at her eyes? For the past few years and now. Have you ever looked straightly in her eyes without hate and anger, have tried to study her and see the changes?" Chaeng said making me silent.

"I-I.." I sighed and sit back again.

"Do you know, i never believed that Jisoo was actually playing. I feel her sincerity and her affection. That time when she said that she did that for fun. I saw it..I saw how her action betrayed her words, how her eyes flickering sadness. She couldn't even look straight in my eyes and with that i knew something is off but stupid me i let my anger to take me over too." Chaeng said while looking at the ground with her pained eyes.

"And what are you pointing out right now?" I said coldly.

"I don't know..but something isn't right Lis, what if something was holding back her that time, what if she's equally or maybe suffering more than us and she have no one.." Chaeng pause and smiled sadly.

"I heard that her Dad went home the day, Jisoo and I had a date. I don't know but it's bothering me. I founded out too from Mr.Do, One of Kim's former butler that Jisoo and her Dad had a huge argrument and after that and Jisoo left their home." She said and looked at me.