𝑳 𝒐 𝒔 𝒕 𝒇 𝒆 𝒆 𝒍 𝒊 𝒏 𝒈 𝒔 ~ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 24

LINO

"what the fuck is he doing here?" i said in confusion as like 5 minutes ago we just saw hyunjin shirtless with a naked girl.

chan opened the door and advised him to go in because it was cold outside and so that he can also close the door.

"uh..hi." hyunjin said to the others awkwardly and sat beside me.

"okay first hi. second, how the fuck is minji here." jeongin said in confusion and frustration.

"she came back to uh..see me because we haven't officially broken up." hyunjin said making felix in shock.

"what? so your saying you've technically been cheating on her?" felix said still processing on what the older said.

"well..yes but i don't care about her anymore! all i care about is you!" hyunjin said to felix.

"then why'd you fuck her?" i said coldly as hyunjin is being really difficult right now.

"i'll just tell the whole story. Minji was my very first girlfriend. we dated for 2 1/2 years until minji thought i was cheating on her with jeongins girlfriend at the time which wasn't true, but she had to believe it because her best friend said it so she moved a couple days later. i was so heartbroken, then i met felix and he was like my happiness." hyunjin said as i got bored.

"just get to the point." i said in very intensely bored.

"okay whatever. so minji came back to korea last week and she decided to hang out with her and then last night we got really drunk and we fucked. then she just..told me to fuck her again and for some reason i agreed and i don't know why. and i hate myself for that because i love you felix. i really love you but minji just wants me to herself and i just want her to fucking disappear and i hate her i want her to fucking go away shes so fucking controlling and fucking annoying i fucking hate her." hyunjin said getting frustrated and crying.

"its okay its okay hyun, you're okay." felix said as he hugged hyunjin who was kneeling on the floor.

3rd

the room was pure silence. nothing was heard except for hyunjin sobbing in to felix's shoulder.

"sooo..are you guys dating now?" jisung said making everyone look at him blankly.

"what?" jisung said as he was confused. he didn't process what he just said.

"wrong time ji. said that at a very bad time." chan said to jisung who in which became embarrassed.

"i need time to myself right now, so if you'll excuse me." felix said clearing his throat before leaving as then they heard the door slam open.

"yeji? what are you doing here?" hyunjin said in confusion as he saw his sister panting at the door.

"i heard that you fucked minji in which fuck you but i realize that felix might be sad so i came over." yeji said in one breath making felix chuckle a bit.

"why do you care?" hyunjin said kinda confused cause felix and yeji aren't that close cause they don't meet a lot.

"why do i care? cause felix is my best best friend! he told me that he can borrow his house for as i like! felix is an awesome friend." yeji said in which felix smiled at her.

"hi yej." felix said mumbling and smiling at the same time.

"hi lix!" yeji said very energetically and happily waved at him in which the younger smiled.

"okay anyways. i'll be in my bedroom." felix said as he went upstairs leaving the rest at the bottom floor.

"fuck you hyunjin." yeji said glaring at hyunjin who suddenly felt targeted.

"im sorry!" hyunjin said desperately making everyone laugh.

TIME SKIP

felix soon came out of his room to get some food when he realized he was left in the house alone. he was looking around the house and decided to look outside to see a little puppy on the street.

"oh no!" felix said as he went on to the street looking on both sides and carefully picking up the dog and bringing him inside the house.

"are you okay?" lix said to the dog as he put it down and suddenly saw the dogs private area and found out that it was a girl.

"oh okay interesting." felix said as he realized the dog was about to pee on the carpet.

"oh no doggy! come pee outside." felix said to the dog which surprisingly obeyed.

"good girl." the older said to the little puppy who's tail was wagging.

"tomorrow we'll go to the vet and get some stuff for you okay?" he said to the dog and picked her up and put her on the couch and then the dog went to go sit on his lap.

"uh..so theres this guy hyunjin. he says he likes me back after hes already told me he's lost feelings for me and fucked a girl. excuse me for my language doggy. but do you think he's telling the truth?" he said while patting the dog.

the dog looked at him cutely before her tail started wagging and started to lick the older's face.

"okay okay thanks for the response." felix said telling the dog to stop and laughing at her.

"i think i'll name you..dasom." felix said to the puppy smiling in which the dog licked the olders face in excitement.

_________________________________

HAPPY 2023 EVERYONE I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE AN AWESOME YEAR

BYEBYE YALL HAVE AN AMAZING YEAR I'LL COME OUT WITH ANOTHER BOOK AFTER THIS IS DONE I PROMISE

(its not the end yet either just a few more chapters)