#2the tulpa effect

welcome again. reader.
______________________________________
The Tulpa Effect
The Tulpa Effect is a theory on the creation and existence of Slender Man.

Tulpas and Egregores are thought-forms, or beings created from the collective thoughts and beliefs of separate individuals (egregore), or by an individual alone (tulpa). The concept of these thought-forms are theoretical in nature and originates from Tibetan Buddhist mythology, Mysticism, Esotericism and Occultism where tulpas and egregores are described as extra etheric bodies that were created from one person's unconscious/subconscious/conscious mind energy in order to travel to spiritual realms (astral). The Tulpa/Egregore Effect is the name given to the unintentional or intentional creation of a tulpa/egregore based on a collective or individual belief of a being with similar traits.

In relation to Slender Man, the idea of intentional creation of Slender Man as a tulpa pra egregore came as early as August of 2009, as the idea was first thrown around in the Something Awful forums. The idea is still carried today by some Slender Man-based communities, specifically Slender Nation, although the various separate evolutions of the Slender Man creature have created varying beliefs, traits, descriptions, and actions, and no longer includes a single unified description of Slender Man from which a tulpa/egregore could be created.

_________________________________________

is that even true? i think so it maybe true believe what you want i think most of the CP are tulpa but slenderman is much stronger to be a tulpa