Cuddles are a basic need

A/N - I was bored so I wrote a ghoul oneshot. The ghouls just cuddle, thats it. It's an Xreader with no specific gender HOWEVER you do share a room with Sunshine.
This short fic is NOT related to the rest of the story.
I MAY make this a one-shot book. So if you'd like that then please give me ideas!

———————————————————

Cuddles are a basic need
"Aether...Where are you?" My voice echoed in the hallways. Sunshine and I were on our way to visit Aether and the rest of the ghouls. I'm a juvenile ghoul, so I'm not in the same quarters as the older ghouls. Such as Aether, Swiss, Sodo and Cirrus. Sunny is also a juvenile, and she's new here. So she shares a room with me! We're still allowed to stay with the older ghouls and ghoulettes, so that's where were going now.

We walked down the basement hallways until we came to a big door. Sunshine knocked on the door and waited. I heard movement behind the door until someone turned the handle. The person who opened ended up being Rain. He opened the door and smiled at us. We could hear a low, soft "Come in, welcome." We then took off our shoes and went inside.

Inside we heard Swiss, Sodo and Aether yelling, and some faint giggling. We went inside and saw that Swiss was giving Sodo and Aether the stink eye. When we walked in they immediately stopped looking angry and jumped onto Mountain, who was sitting on the couch. They were now a a big pile.
Then Sodo yelled out "Get over here! Join the cuddle-pile!". We of course obliged and jumped onto the pile of ghouls. I purred and nuzzled into Swiss chest as he put his right arm around me. His left arm was by Aether, who was cuddling Sodo and Sunny. Mountain was hugging us all.

The ghoulettes, Cirrus and Cumulus, also joined. They jumped onto the pile and stretched out their arms, holding us all in their warm embraces. Eventually Rain also joined, laying on me with his head on my lap.
There we were. A big pile of ghouls, purring and being all cute. Even the most intimidating ghouls in the pile.
Some of us even started to doze off.

It's amazing, how cuddles are almost a basic need for us.
Fuck that, they are a basic need.