☆ 1

Sirius was dead.

He was dead and it was her fault

All her fault.

June.23rd.1996♡

Clover Potter was not having a good moment. She was glaring Dumbledore down as the man stared at her. With sympathy, so much of it like it wasn't real.

She wanted to laugh, she knew it wasn't real but she was too broken to.

Sirius was dead.

All her fault.

"Child," Dumbledore stated and sat down, they had just gotten back from the ministry.

Clover was glad they had managed to get rid of Umbridge though - Dumbledore had finally managed that. You'd think a women abusing her students wouldn't be allowed in the school but Dumbledore was always a bit complicated.

She scoffed. "I'm not a child."

"But you are."

She sneered at him. "Please, you're kidding."

"I'm not Clover." Dumbledore said softly and stared at her with soft blue eyes. "I've tried to keep you from growing up, I didn't want to throw you into a war with an insane women."

Clover glared at him and crossed her arms.

"I have the prophecy. Its about time I told you."

Clover glared harden, but tears also filled her tears. "You had the prophecy this whole time?" She said sharply standing up.

"Child - "

"No. No! You're the reason he's dead!"

"I'll take the blame for it if you must."

"You've killed my entire family, and for what?" She growled.

"Clover that's not tr - "

"It is turn Dumbledore!"

"Professor."

"I'm not about to respect someone that got Sirius killed and almost myself."

"I saved you - "

"Oh? You so conveniently show up the moment after Slytherin shows up!" She growled.

"Child... I returned to Grimmauld Place and Kreacher told me what happened. I could not help but be late. I'm sorry." Dumbledore said sadly.

She glared and clenched her fist, wiping away tears. "You haven't been very here this year at all, have you? You weren't here when Umbridge was abusing the students, Or me!" She exclaimed loudly and the past Headmaster's and Headmistress' were listening quietly.

"Clover... please have a lemon drop."

"No!" She snapped and turned to rush out of the room, she wasn't about to tell him she had heard the prophecy already - right before Malfoy and LeStrange had showed up.

Of course, before she could get out Dumbledore wandlessly locked the door.

She laughed bitterly, with tears running down her face. "You're holding me hostage now, aren't you?"