☆ 2

Quick A/N; Bellatrix is a male, cause yes. Zenith Lestrange.

Vernon was not happy with her at all, she could tell before they even got out of the car. The man looked at her and then sneered. "Brat get out of the car! Get your freaky stuff and get it the house!"

'Before the neighbors see.' Was left unsaid between both of them but Clover got the point. She nodded simply and unshrunk her stuff, Vernon would never allow her to get away with keeping it.

"You left the stupid bird, didn't you?" Vernon asked staring at her stuff, the white owl missing.

"Yes Uncle Vernon." She said softly.

Vernon pushed her aside and into the wall, she groaned as her head hit hard. He grabbed her stuff and locked it up in her old cupboard before turning back to her. "You'll be working your stay tomorrow! Get out of my sight and no dinner."

Clover nodded and ran up the stairs. She was clutching her wand so hard, she was afraid it might snap.

She tucked her invisibility cloak and wand away in the floorboard for the time before and pulled out the album book from Hagrid.

The man had been so nice to give it her but - after seeing Snape's worst memory, she couldn't unsee what her father had truly been.

She whimpered and curled up. She didn't even blame Snape for hating her, it was deserved.

She stared at her mother and father's smile in the picture of her as a baby. She flicked to another picture which was her father, mother, and Sirius together. She wiped her eyes and then she leaned back on the wall.

This was about to be a long summer. 

Draco Malfoy was not one to care about what happened to his father - the man had put himself into the position that the Dark Lady always put the pressure on him. But hearing his father had nearly gotten placed in Azkaban - Potter's fault nonetheless. 

His mother picked him up from the train station by herself and she stared at Draco for a few moments before pulling him to the apparation spot before someone could even try to stop them. He had said his goodbye to Astoria Greengrass already. The brown hair girl just stared at him and shook her head sadly.

"Is father okay?" He asked, while they were walking back to the manor after apparating.

"He'll be fine." Narcissa insisted, but it didn't sound like she was only trying to convince Draco - she was trying to convince herself.

"What happened?"

"Our Lord, was not happy that they failed to get the prophecy, she's already forgiven Zenith for it - however, your father is the one that dropped it."

Draco sneered. "How does he just drop it?"

"From what I got of his story, Sirius Black was behind it." Narcissa answered, usually there wasn't any emotion in her voice - it was simply cold and quiet - however, Draco sensed a spark of sadness. Had his mother cared for the stupid blood traitor?

"The Blood Traitor?"

Narcissa nodded. "Yes, it turns out that Dumbledore and his order were hiding him."

"Severus didn't know?"

Narcissa shook her head. "Told our Lord that Severus hadn't even been allowed in headquarters as of yet."

"Are you sure he's not lying mother?"

"It's not my place to question Severus or any of them Draco." Narcissa said and stepped up to the front step up to the Malfoy Manor entrance. "I'm not marked - I'm just the wife of the host and sister to the Lord's second."