prologue

"Kang han-rim! Kang han-rim! he will die at this point! Let go of him!"

The re-free whistles continuously for her to stop and attempt to get her off of the body she was beating the shit out of. Her face burning in rage, her punches merciless as she continues to launch her fist on the component's face.

Finally, she gets off the male body she was dominating and made him unconscious out of his senses. The medical team arranged by the staff of the boxing tournament rushes inside the ring and han-rim watches his body getting on a stretcher and the staff taking him out.

Sweat dripping off her forehead, her chest heaving up and down with rage and exhaustion as she falls back down on her buttocks, raging inside. Still not enough of punches she gave to him, if she'd get a chance she will surely break his neck off.

"Kang han-rim."

Her coach grits her name out with pure hatred and disappointment as she continues to pack her stuff inside her bag in the resting room.

"Do you know what you have done? Why are you so fucking reckless like a bull? You fucking broke his jaw!"

He seethes bitterly but she only smirks, unwrapping the bandages around her knuckles and throw it in the dustbin near.

"Thats it? Had it been an underground match i would've landed him in the hospital for atleast 3 years--"
"Theres a limit to your behavior! Are you a monster?!"

He screams at her as she only looks down at the water pouring out the faucet, her mind wandering back to the time when she was young

"I shouldn't have taken you under my wing!"

Her coach continues to shout as her hand clenches around the basin

"You filthy monster! Get out of my sight!"

Her little self sobs as she begs for her father to not throw her out in the cold

"L-Let me stay f-father..please--"
"You should better die out there! You killed my wife! You killed my son! You fucking monster! GET OUT--"

"Han rim!"

Her eyes snaps open, her coach's figure visible on the mirror, shouting and screaming at her.

"You're going to hurt your vocal chord at this rate, You're old now. Pipe down will ya?"

She chuckles, splashing water on her face when she hears a knock on the resting room's door and her coach lastly curses at her before he steps out.

Her hand stings as she rinses the blood off of her fingers and pour anti-infectant liquid on her wounded knuckles

By the time she was done, her coach returns back with gloomy clouds on his head, thundering wild and harder.

"Are you happy now? You're disqualified!"

He throws the paper on her face which falls down on her feet, she crouches down to pick it up and read, already aware of the content written on the white thick paper.