chapter 3

An alert goes off on everyone's phones except Caleb's saying "THERE IS A THREAT LEVEL DEMON IN CITY F!"

Fubuki; "let's all stay indoors"

Caleb; "Fubuki"

She looks at him

Fubuki; "Yes Caleb?"

Caleb; "since its just a demon level threat I want you to go and defeat it"

Fubuki; "Caleb stay here me and my group will handle it."

They all go out and come across it the blizzard group tries to attack but fails. Fubuki then walks up and uses hell storm but it send all of them flying. But little did she know Caleb followed her.

Caleb; "hey leave her alone"

[This is a weaker clone of him and it happens after the monster association arc.]

Caleb pulls out a gun he had in his back pocket and fires it repeatedly. But it had little to no effect. It sends him flying hitting the wall it injures him.

Caleb; "F-FUBUKI!!!!!!!"

She forces herself up uses her psychic powers on the fan. She then starts using everything she has going all out on the thing is starts getting pulled apart by her.

Fubuki; "LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!"

The fan turns around and sends her flying back hitting the wall.

Caleb falls to the ground hurting he looks up and sees her against the wall.

The demonic fan turns around and blasts him to the wall again but this time he felt wet on his back.

Caleb; "F-Fubuki if you can hear me I want you to know that you have been an amazing leader and a great role model."

Demonic fan; "its time for you to die"

Fubuki forces herself up off the ground again.

Fubuki; "NO YOU WONT I WON'T LET YOU!!!!!"

Her eyes start shinning bright green her power increases. She sends a tornado at it ripping it to shreds. She slowly walks over to him limping.

Fubuki; "C-Caleb?"

Hey eyes widen when she sees a peice of metal sticking out of his stomach. She rushes over to him.

Fubuki; "CALEB!!"

Caleb looks up and into her eyes.

Caleb; "If I don't make it just know that I've had a wonderful time with you"

His eyes start to close

Fubuki; "NO YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE ON ME!!!"

She put her hand on his chest she starts sacrificing her power she just gained just bring him back to life.

Lily stands up and sees him laying on the floor not moving.

Fubuki uses even more of her psychic power. His heart starts up again he opens his eyes again.

Caleb; "d-did you just bring me back to l-life?"

Tears roll down her face

Fubuki; "Yes I did"

Caleb; "h-how did you"

Fubuki; "shh it doesn't matter how I did it the only thing that matters is your alive again"

Caleb smiles

Fubuki; "I'm gonna take you to the hospital now"

She gently slides her arm under him she lifts him up weakly.