chapter 33 forgive me

"Can you guys leave the room for a minute? I need to talk to Fubuki." Caleb said. "Sure." Tatsumaki said. Lily Saitama and Tatsumaki leave the room.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Fubuki asked. "When you told me you had feelings for him, I started feeling like everything I had ever done for you was for nothing."

"You didn't do it for nothing." Fubuki said. "Since the day I came here, I've been doing nothing but be there for you and try my hardest to please you in every way that I could. I helped you become a better hero. I've helped you overcome your fear of not being able to pass your sister. I have given you so much of my time and love. But

"I'm sorry. I hope what I did doesn't ruin our relationship." Fubuki said as tears rolled down her face. Caleb weakly grabs her hand. "Just because you had hurt my feelings doesn't mean I'm gonna end it with you. Besides, I can't just end it with you, not with everything we've done together." She gently squeezes his hand.

"Once when we get out of here, I want to take you on a date so it will help makeup for what I did." Fubuki said. "You don't have to do that." Caleb said.

"I know. I just want to do it for you." Fubuki said, smiling. "I wish I could hug you right now."

Meanwhile, in a different dimension

Fubuki sits up in the hospital bed and looks at her arms. "I'm alive? Why didn't he kill me like he did them?" She said outloud.

She gets up out of bed and leaves the hospital room. She then immediately sees him, and she then starts backing up scared. She backs up to the end of the long hallway. "Please don't hurt me." She begged, covering her face with her arms.

Evil Saitama walks right up to her. "I'm not gonna hurt you." He said while moving her arms away from her face they both lock eyes with each other. "How did I survive getting hit by you?" Fubuki asked.

"I simply held back all of my strength. That's why you survived." Saitama said. "Why did you hold back from killing me?" She asked. "Because you had apologized to me."

She just stares at him and then turns her head away. "Well, thanks for not killing me, but anyway, I'm gonna leave you alone now." She said as she walked around him. But before she walked away, she tripped and started to fall. "Ahhhh!" She screamed, closing her eyes and waiting for the impact, but it never came. She opened her eyes and saw he caught her.

"You stopped me from hitting the ground. Why?" She asked. "Because I don't wanna see you hurt yourself."

"Well, thanks. You can put me back down now." She said. "You look beautiful, Fubuki." He said while still  holding onto her. Her eyes widen in shock, and her face starts heating up. She couldn't bring herself to say a word.

"Awe, did I make you speechless? How cute." Saitama said as she started blushing even more. "You t-think I'm b-beautiful?" Fubuki asked.

"Of course I do, and if I'm being honest, you have always been beautiful. When we first met, I thought that you were a queen."

"Stop it, you're making me nervous." Fubuki said. "I'm sorry I can't help it. You're just so pretty I can't resist."

Saitama then did something unexpected he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Fubuki's eyes widen in shock, but she soon falls into it.

Evil Saitama breaks the kiss. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done tha-" his words were cut off by Fubuki kissing him.

They both pull apart this time. "I love you, S-Saitama." Fubuki said outloud. "I love you too."

Back in Caleb's world.

"Did the doctor say how long we have to stay in the hospital?" Fubuki asked. "No, but he did say we could leave after we get all our energy back." Caleb said.