Setting the Scene

<Continuing>
-Drew's POV-

"Mm, really?" I said between kisses.

"Of course." He muffled. "I wanna do everything to you."

My heart skipped a beat. "Please do it."

"Not now, Drew." He smiled as he pulled away. "Be patient."

My Alarm clock rang.
'I guess I just had another amazing night of sleep' I thought while I smiled. I stood up and stretched my arms over my head.

Ever since me and Jake started dating a week ago, I've never woke up dreading school again. And a few nights, including the last, I've had such romantic dreams about us. He's all that's ever on my mind, and I love it.

Knowing that Jake Sterling, THEE Jake Sterling is mine? He chose me??

And I'm sure you know how much I want to brag about it, but- yknow.. I don't think people would see it as much of a win as I do.

Plus people are still talking about my breakup with Zoey. I've heard tons of different things in the hallway. Some say she used me, some say I cheated, it's all just rumors since no one knows the real reason. Not even Zoey.

When I texted her Thursday I didn't give her much of a reason why. I just told her that I didn't want to deal with her anymore and that I was breaking up with her.

And by the way- I never used her for her body. I barely kissed that thing let alone have sex with her. Shes annoying, self-centered, and manipulative. I was only with her to boost my popularity and- ..I guess distract me from my feelings for Jake.

Let me emphasize this to you morons reading.
I am not gay. You hear me? I want nothing to do with men. 'Or woman.'

I only like Jake.
'Not my fault he happens to have a penis.'

So yeah life's pretty great right now. And if I'm being honest, I don't mind hiding our relationship. It's fun and exciting, and honestly just more thrilling. Having to hide at school all day, but cuddle and kiss all night!

I'm sorry for shouting- but thinking about him just makes me so happy.

And trust me I know. It's weird seeing me happy too. Like I look in the mirror and think: 'Wth? Gross.' Joy doesn't look good on me, and you all must agree.

-Jake's POV-

I woke up to my annoying alarm of course. Just like every other morning.

I yawned as I grabbed my phone from the floor and unplugged it. Taking a look at all my notifications. Most were just junk, all except for one.

I got a text from Hailey.

Ever since we won the competition, the music club has definitely been more open with me. I feel like we're all good friends finally, yknow?

And I've tried!
Oh boy have I tried to explain to Hailey that I only see her as a friend. But it's like every time I tell her she just forgets I said anything the next day! Like what?? I don't even read her messages anymore.

So yeah. Besides Hailey pestering me about that kiss, my life has been great.

It truly has- I'm not being sarcastic or anything. I've got a great boyfriend, amazing friends, and great grades. I mean, what more could a teenager want?

Granted I do feel bad not telling anyone that me and Drew are together, but it's just too soon yknow? At best we might tell Henry and Liam in a couple days, but only because we've all known each other so long and me and Drew trust them the most out of everyone. 'Plus there's like -.1% chance they're homophobic.'

Those dummy's don't have any other friends but us two anyway, so who are they gonna tell?

Besides that, I can't think of anything else bothering me. Drew and I's relationship is amazing. True he might not be the most expressive or flirtatious. But I don't really care.
I love him just the way he is.

'Honestly though. Have you seen him pout? It's the cutest thing ever.'

Welp! Time to get ready for school. I guess I'll just wear his hoodie.

'Not like anyone's gonna notice.'

<End chapter>
715 words

Thanks for reading :]
Lmk what think!