Ugh

This chapter may have some sexual mentions.

<Sunday night>
-Henry's POV-

"Tehehee!" I giggled.

Liam tackled me onto his bed.

I smiled to my left at him as he had his arms around me. I saw him smile too before he started kissing me on the cheek.

I giggled more, "Liam stop!"

I heard him chuckle after pulling away. We looked at each other and smiled more. 'He's so handsome'

His smile rested and his eyes looked down to my lips. With his implication, my smile failed as well and I looked down to kiss him. It was a soft kiss.

But if any of our previous hook ups taught me anything, this tenderness doesn't last long...

~•~

Liam kissed me one last time before he left the bed. Leaving me as he went to the bathroom. I watched him close the bedroom door and dropped my eyes down to the blanket over me.

"Ughhh!" I flopped back down onto the bed "What is wrong with me!" Snatching a pillow and stuffing me face in it.

Why do I feel bad? I love having sex with Liam and he's really good at it! Like reeeeeeeally good at it. So- why do I feel dead inside right now.

"UGHHHHH!" I screamed into the pillow, then put it back down on the bed. I sat up.

"Egh-" my bottom hurt a bit.

I pouted. "Is it wrong to have casual sex with your best friend?"

I thought about it.. and personally I don't see the problem! Not like we're in love or anything- 'Right?'

"It's fine. Yknow what Henry? Just forget about everything and carry on like normal." I put my hands out and did the gesture Iida does. 'I still need to force Liam to watch season 6 with me'

Usually after we have sex one of us leaves. And today that person is gonna be me since this is Liams house- but obviously I wouldn't leave without saying goodbye. We're not that awkward- we're actually pretty casual after our hook ups!

~•~

I knocked on his bathroom door after I got dressed. Patiently waiting there.

He opened the door with only sweatpants on. "Leaving?"

I nodded.

"Alright.. I'll see ya tomorrow at school right?" He asked.

"Yup!"

"Okay." He smiled. 'A very handsome smile' "Goodnight Hen." He bent down to kiss my cheek.

I giggled. "Goodnight Liam!"
I gave him a little wave and walked down the stairs. Making my way home before it got too late.

I closed his front door. As soon as I stepped off his stairs I noticed the rain. It wasn't pouring or anything- just a rainy day. Which I'd be fine with if I didn't have to walk home right now :/

Nothing special happened on my way home. I miiiiiight have jumped in a puddle. 'Or three' but nothing interesting-

When I finally did get home though, my parents were sitting on the couch.

"Henry." My mother spoke. "Do you have any idea what time it is?"

I gave her a questionable look, pulled out my phone and- ITS 10 O'CLOCK?

"Oh god.. I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention to the time." I said.

"What were you and Liam even doing for 8 hours?!" My dad sounded angry.

I could feel my face practically sweating as I scrambled for an excuse. "Oh- uh.. yknow! I was showing him this anime I like! The episodes are REALLY long..."

"Uhuh. You know the rules." He held out his hand.

"Cmon... I won't do it again!" I pleaded.

"Phone. Now."

I sighed and gave him my phone.

"You'll get it back tomorrow night." He said before he walked away. "Now go to bed. And be quiet. Your siblings are sleeping."

I nodded and walked off to my room.

~•~

I laid in bed and starred at the ceiling.

'My parents are so lame! Literally all my friends parents have something cool about them, but mine? The only personality trait they have is being Christian! Like fine whatever, do what you want, but you're so boring!'

Drew's parents? They're rich!

Liam's mom? Total party animal!

Jakes parents? Okay- they're kinda boring too but at least they're not strict like mine!

"Ugh." I said for the 5th time today. "What is life man."

I looked to my left and saw my little brother drooling on his pillow. Fast asleep. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the ceiling.

'School tomorrow...' I dreaded. 'It's so boring. At least I get to see Liam more- and Drew and Jake of course.'

'I feel bad for our Jakey boy. Getting harassed by that blueberry all the time. Come to think of it.. Lia likes Jake too. And here I am desperately sleeping with my best friend cause I can't pull any chicks.'

'If only I were more like Jake..'

<End chapter>
815 words

Thanks for reading :]
Lmk what think!