Memories Special || Jin x Riri

a/n:- imagine a large age gap pls! ❣️✨and vote and comment if you oike the chapter ^^

_____

🐹 GROCERY SHOPPING 🐹
[aera: 06 years old]

aera giggles at her successful attempt of helping jin get some actually needed items than the boring vegetables and other stuff she didn't feel the need to take. taking out the capsicums and the pack of frozen pees, the six-year-old runs back with a box of chocolates and snacks.

jin doesn't realise the little helper also collecting her favorite fruits from the shelves near the vegetables, dumping all she could get in her timy arms into the cart. as a noise of something falling makes jin turn around, his brows scrunch up in confusion, catching aera crouched on the floor, picking up the oranges that she scattered on the around her feet and a few that rolled away from her.

"what are you doing, kiddo?"

"help," aera smiles at jin, standing up with an orange in either of her hands, placing them in the cart which jin follows and gasps, now realising that most of the things he had kept in are not there anymore.

"goodness..." jin sighs deeply, "you're helping me like this?"

"mm-hmm," the six-year-old nods, grabbing the handle of the cart now and pushes it forward, "i got chocolates for all oppas an-and chips, then we can havin' movie night,"

"okay, but why did you take the veggies out?" jin asks, taking some tomatoes, pees, carrots and capsicums again, keeping them back in the cart.

"because, we no' like veggies. veggies is yucky," aera scrunches up her face, making jin chuckle as he shakes his head, patting aera's hair.

"no, veggies are important for us, so we can grow strong. don't you wanna be strong?"

"mm, yes. but- but no veggies, jinnie oppa," she nibbles on her lower lip, letting go of the cart and raises up her arms, letting out a small yawn, "up..."

"ah, riri's tired after helping oppa?" jin laughs lightly, getting a nod from the little girl before he gives in and decides to carry her up to the car, telling the driver to get their bags.

____

____

🐹 SUPERHERO 🐹
[aera: 07 years old]

"wow..." aera gasps, staring at jin with shining eyes as he's busy teaching namjoon and jungkook something regarding the way he saw the youngest cooking. jin does it properly, placing the pan back on the stove after perfectly flipping the pancake and also correcting the texture of the batter jungkook had been using, saying that it was thick.

namjoon catches aera's eyes, smiling amusingly as he nudges the eldest with his elbow, nodding towards the young girl watching them. jin smiles as well, arching up a brow at her, breaking her out of the admiration bubble and return back to playing with her car.