Chap.1 The found

Hey it's my first story Hope you like it ♥ I had the idea of this story while listening to this song !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠So everyone except shinishiro are alive⚠

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" 'Love is the only memory one never loses, Isaac'. His father had said.' Because even if one loses his mind the memory always remains in the heart' "  From felix Alexander

One day a boy named manjiro sano, or mikey for short (like him ) was looking in his bags for his old hoodies he was looking for, not something really valuable but it's been quite sometimes and it's not the first times that he was looking for something that wasn't here or he found clothes , objects that wasn't his belonging . Of course he asked his sister but she always claimed it wasn't hers.

He looked everywhere but it was nowhere to be found, he reach a bag next to him to look inside of it maybe it was there. The backpack was red and kinda old, it was pretty light even throught it seemed full.

He opened the bag to find a ton of pictures of a boy,                                                                                            The boy had yellow hair, a warm smile , beautiful mesmerizing ocean eyes, a milky skin and a more than kissable reddish lips  ,mikey blushed at this throught .He wanted to look deeper in the picture but he remembered that he never saw this boy in his life! He was sure of it, then why and how does he have pictures of this guy?

While looking deeper in the bag he found even more pictures of the boy, some he was in the pictures with him, some other where his friends was with the boy but the most surprising thing wasn't even that.That boy ,The boy he never saw in his entire life was wearing toman uniform!       How is that even possible ?! How could he be in toman if he never saw this boy in his entire life?

Mikey took multiple pictures of the boy , One where the boy was alone, another where he and the boy where together , a ton of pictures where mikey's friend and the boy were together and one last where the boy was wearing toman uniform.

After he was done he put back in his closet all the bags he took out to search for the hoodies and walked towards his bedside table , took his phone and composed the number of his dearest friend , the one he trusted the most .

He waited till his dearest friend respond to his call, When he answer him , Mikey asked him to come quickly to his house without any explanation and hung up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is the mysterious boy ? why does he has picture of him ? does his friends know him? does HE knows him? who is his dearest friend??How could he be in toman without him knowing?

Well you will know it in the next chapter!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey i hope for a first chapter that it wasn't too short !! but don't worry the next chapter will be here very very soon 

but till it HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT !! Little lector !