There is no Necessity in Being Here, Nor do I even Want to be Here

Name; Raiden Kunikuzushi, Quirk; Wind Domain.

Kunikuzishi can change the flow of the wind to an extent within a certain radius.

"May your first day in UA be filled with great experiences!", Makoto, Kunikuzushi's aunt, had driven him to the hero school, where he would now study. Kunikuzushi honestly couldn't care less about school, he honest to god didn't want to step into any social setting at the moment. He was also sure that Makoto would be a much better teacher than any of the teachers here, little did he know that she would follow him beyond the school's gates, for she had been employed as a teacher at the very same school, that he had enrolled in.

"Wait Aunt Makoto, why are you still following me? I thought you were just dropping me off.?", Kunikuzushi asked. "I think you'll soon understand, dear nephew!" Ever since he was little, he could only remember giving half answers to such questions. It helped him learn to figure stuff out easier, it also made him more of a critical thinker. "Alright, that means I'll figure or find it out today". Ever since he was little, he could only remember Makoto giving half answers to such questions. It helped him learn to figure stuff out easier, it also made him more of a critical thinker.  Of course if she knew it was best for his mental health, she would give the whole truth. She would never intentionally hurt his heart, for Makoto was an empath. Makoto could not stand seeing people hurt, that's why she became a hero. Other than being a hero, she's also a psychiatrist, so she can help people both physically and mentally.

When she also followed him into the UA building, he figured it out; "You've been hired as a teacher haven't you?", he might be looking a little annoyed on the outside right now, but on the inside he's bursting with happiness. Makoto found it adorable whenever he put his "I don't care about anyone but me" act on around her, because she knew that he cared for her very much. She was sure that this act would probably be true when he was with anyone but her, and perhaps his little sister, Torai, but then again, he did seem annoyed that Torai was getting more attention from Ei, than him. 

They've come to the point, where they need to seperate. He dreaded this, though he knew it would come eventually. While he was walking down the hallway, there was a green haired boy running right past him. As the boy had run down the hallway, he saw him enter a class. Kunikuzushi had caught up to him and immediately saw, that they were going to be in the same class. 'Oh drat, I would give anything to just be kicked out right this instant' he thought. "Take your feet off of that desk now!" Someone said.

"Huh?" another person said, it sounded extremely sarcastic.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you creep!"

"You're kidding me, right" the other student said "The old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you-"

Kunikuzushi had had enough. "Get in the class, you're blocking the door." he decided to order the green haired to go in, instead of waiting.

"II-I-I-I-II'm s-sss-sorry" The boy said, as he walked in. 

Oh no. He was about to get scolded by the annoying, tall, blue haired guy, who wore glasses and had engines on his legs. He saw it coming, but was hoping he hadn't heard.

"Watch your language when in school! You need to follow the schools guide to social succes, to become an honorable hero!" The blue haired, self-appointed etiquette police had now blocked his path into the classroom. This day was going to be horrible.

"Listen here, I do not under any circumstance take orders from people with less authority than me, is that understood? Or are you just so 'morally right' that you're allowed to order peole around?" Suddenly the whole class was quite. A pinkskinned girl was making a "ooh he got you good" face, so was a guy who had tape dispensers for elbows also. Well, actually a whole lot of people were making that kind of face. All of them were speechless though.