Chapter 1: the dreadful dawn/the wild beast (part 1)

(Stop at 1:51)

Dr fionna: Well, time to execute the dally morning routine plan.

Fionna gets up as she looks at her list.

Dr fionna: step 1, wake everybody up.

She then walks over to a blue bear with a yellow flower on it's head.

Dr fionna: good morning 5.0.5.

The bear named 5.0.5. wake up then walks into a closet, then comes put wearing a maid outfit and holding a vacuum. Which was very questionable.

Dr fionna: remember to not clean in black hats office, or she'll turn your insides out again.

5.0.5.: bow.

Dr fionna: let's see what's next?

She sees her list as she sighed.

Dr fionna: Oh, her...

We cut to a cage that looked looked like it was from jurassic Park. We see Dr fionna holding her coffee, while a hat bot pulps down a leaver, we then see a teen dressed in a mask, cape and outfit, as the hero was In a small cage.

Teen: tell me villain! Tell me your evil plan!

Dr fionna: breakfast.

The rope holding the hero started to lower into the raptor like cage.

Teen: breakfast? What Kind are you doing then?

The rope started to bounce everywhere as we hear the Teen screaming.

Teen: *screaming* oh! That was not breakfast!

Dr fionna: good morning demencia.

We see a teenage girl that had light green hair, had gold eyes, a name tag, was wearing a straight jacket, and wore a snake hoodie.

Dr fionna: all right, let's do something simple today, just get changed.

Demancia got out and ran.

Demancia: never! Pajamas for ever!

Dr fionna: get back here! You can't just bend the rules like that! You know!? Forger it. Let's see what we have next...

Sees her list and her eyes widen in shock.

Dr fionna:...oh boy.

We soon cut to a room with a king size bed, a TV with a gaming console, a shelf with books, a mini fridge, and a closet. We see y/n laying on his bed, he as asleep as Dr fionna entered his room.

Dr fionna: us, y-y/n, are you awake.

He soon woke up as he yawned and got out of bed, as he as in his clothes.

(Y/N): I am now, morning babe.

Dr fionna soon had a pink blush.

Dr fionna: *blushes* oh, m-morning y/n, how was your sleep.

(Y/N): Good, could have been better with you and demencia cuddling with me.

Dr fionna blushed and giggled. Suddenly, she felt like getting suck inside-out, as y/n just got teleported. After a few minutes of excruciating pain, she fell out on the soild ground as y/n teleported and landed safley on the ground. Fionna and y/n looked over as the two of them realize they were in black hat's office.

Dr fionna: m-morning ma'am, h-how can we be of service to you?

She said it in a cowardly way as black hat turned around.

Black hat: a client named penumbra, reached out to the organization, to destroy a heroic problem.

Dr fionna: what? Can't the poor thing can't do it herself?

(Y/N): um...fionna.

Dr fionna:...she's behind me, isn't she?

(Y/N): yup.

She turns around to see her in some shade.

Dr fionna: AH! HOLY SCIENCE!

(Y/N): and I always thought backstabbing someone while they're not looking was scary.

Penumbra: I'm not a poor thing, he just can't be reasoned with, he always keeps bothering me when I cover the sun, so it doesn't burn me.

She soon gets a little sun on her skin.

Penumbra: ow!

(Y/N): You know, even if your weak to sun, you still as beautiful as ever.

Penumbra blushed.

Penumbra: Oh, t-thank you.

Fionna soon turns to penumbra.

Dr fionna: don't worry ma'am, I always have a plan for heroes like that.

She then turns to black hat.

Dr fionna: we won't fail you, mistress black hatMadame!

Black hat: you better not, for your own sake!

(Y/N): Oh don't worry , I'll show this hero what it means to be afraid.

y/n turns on his alphamatrix as he's ready for action.

(Y/N): trust me, they'll know what's coming.

He leaves the room as he a blush on penumbra, Dr fionna and black hat.

Penumbra/Dr fionna/blackhat: *thoughts* I'm so in love with him right now.

The scene shows a house that looked like a black tophat, with a airplane on its left side as a small house open and out came a black hat plane, and now leaving black hat island to face penumbras hero problem. We see Dr fionna, 5.0.5., demencia and y/n inside the plane, as demancia was scrolling down her phone to see photos of y/n on instagrim.

Demencia: look at you~. Your so vile, so evil.

(Y/N): and don't forget devilishly charming.

Demencia: *blushing* yeah, that too. Soooo, why are we leaving our boss again?

(Y/N): Well, were on a mission with to solve penumbra's villain problem.

Dr fionna: y/n is correct, we're on a mission. And she's not alone, she's with penumbra.

Demancia: Well, at least you didn't stay behind y/n with her~.

(Y/N): of course I didn't. Besides, I'll let the two of you share with me.

Demancia: well....fair enough.

They soon enterd a city called, "atero city: where the sun always shines". We soon cut to a screen in the black hat plane with videos and files on sunblast.

Dr fionna: he seems very powerful. But this should be easy as long as you three follow my plan.

Demencia: ha! We don't need a silly plan, we just need to kick this guys super butt. Heck, I'll do it myself, we're is he.

(Y/N): Well demancia, you to find what's going on inside his head, or just what makes him tick.

Demancia: and that's why I love you.

Demencia soon hugged y/n as she kissed him as y/n returned the kiss. We see the plane land and gripped on a statue of sunblasts head as a police officer saw the whole thing.

Male police officer: Hang on a second!...barking on the statue is only allowed on Sundays!

He soon Gets out a yellow note pad and a pen as he walks to the statue with an mad look.