Chapter 2: a dreadful dawn/the wild beast (part 2)

We soon see the four in a alley way as Dr fionna was about to tell them her plan.

Dr fionna: all right, now that we've successfully infiltrated the city, let's execute my pla-.

Before she could finish, y/n cut her off.

(Y/N): Actually, I may have a plan of my own.

Dr fionna: really, what is it?

(Y/N): Well, here's my plan.

After 5 minutes of y/n telling them his plan, we cut to atreno city as it was being attacked by demencia.

Demencia: hero guy! Where are you ya coward! Come and fight me!

We soon see sunblast landing on the ground as he looks at demencia.

Sunblast: your evil deeds stop here villain!

???: i don't think so.

Just then, he got punched by what looked like a rock fist as sunblast crashes into a wall and lands on the ground, he soon looks up to see what looked like a rock like beast with horns and a dog-like face.

(Y/N): looks like you just got fist bumped by rockweiler

(Authors note: now, I know his name is fist bump from skylanders, but I decided to go with rockweiler since it's more cooler.)

Sunblast was in shock as he notices the symbol on his right arm.

Sunblast: no, it can't be!

(Y/N): it's been awhile hasn't it...........brother.

Everyone: (except y/n and sunblast): BROTHER!

Sunblast: b-but how! I thought you were-.

(Y/N): gone, never to be seen again. Oh no, I found my place on a orginization, that I work for now.

Sunblast clenches his fist as he started to send a berage of punches at him, but y/n dodges them as he Punches the ground as Spike rockes comes his way as sunblast barley dodges them as he dodges his brothers rock punch as it landed on a brick wall and broke it as the two brothers battled.

Sunblast: look, I didn't wanted this, it wasn't my fault.

(Y/N): those are some preying words from a brother who couldn't save our father! You're just no match for me, I've been training for this my entire life!

He soon right upper cuts his brother as sunblast is sent flying to a building and crash lands on to it as his brother y/n walks up to him. y/n was ready to attack as sunblast gets up.

Sunblast: has anyone ever told you that you have serious anger issues.

(Y/N): You mock me with your weak jokes. But you are still no match for me brother!

Sunblast: Well, I know the fact that when we were little you ruined our life.

Just then, fionna, demencia and 5.0.5. walked up to y/n.