Uncle Joey

"I heard screaming, are you okay Chara? Oh hey Frisk what are you doing on the ground?" Porter said, popping up from behind a wall.

"Fineeeeee" Chara growled looking up only with their eyes to see the happy lost one, for asking if they were okay, he was way too happy.

Frisk just nodded and gave Chara a sad but yet confused look as they helped them up from the ground.

"I think we should go together, it is quite a looker in the next room!" Porter said, pointing behind him.

Frisk and Chara nodded with smiles on their faces, and followed him and he was right.

There was a giant window overlooking what seemed to almost be a city, it was so very beautiful, Chara held their face almost right up to the window, while Frisk looked at it from further back to get the whole picture, they loved it.

But they knew they couldn't stay forever and so they went on looking for the gent workshop, to try and find everyone else.

__________________________

One thing Audrey wasn't planning on seeing in her sleep was the old apartment she and her mother used to go to almost every other weekend. She looked around remember all the time she spent here, all the stories he would tell when her mother had to work long shifts, watching the old cartoons, then her thoughts slowly started to turn to the darker side of this apartment, her mom talking about how her uncle was very sick and won't be around much longer, how he would cough for minutes at a time, how one moment he had just got done telling Audrey a story and the next he was sitting in his chair not moving or breathing, Audrey crying trying to wake him up, her falling asleep next to his old chair, her and her mother being the only two who went to his funeral.

Audrey shook those thoughts off, how was this place exactly like it once was? It had to be at least ten years since he had passed away. She went into the kitchen to see a familiar person washing dishes.

"Audrey, so nice to see you again, I thought you wouldn't be here for another hour! Guess you are like you take after your father though with that," Uncle Joey said turning to face her.

Audrey's smile slowly turned into a frown. How could he be here, she remembered him dying, so how could he be talking to her right now, unless don't tell me you're going crazy Audrey.

"Don't worry you aren't, I don't know how much time I have until you wake up Audrey," Joey said whipping his hands with a washcloth, "You need to head to the gent workshop, you'll meet some faces I think you and your friends be happy to see,"

"What do you mean Uncle Joey?" Audrey asked, wait was that her voice? It was so young just like when she was, when she was a kid...

Suddenly Audrey realized that she at least looked like and sounded like her younger self, how did this...?

"I tell you everything later, you should hurry, go walk through that door, you'll wake up," Joey said pointing to the door on the side of the kitchen.

Audrey nodded and walked over to the door and she reached up to open it.

"I'm sorry for everything," Joey said watching Audrey open the door and then leave through it.

__________________________

"Now children of the machine, there's been rumors of the ink demon returning, now as you know with the help if our saviors we defeated the ink demon many days ago, he is not coming back and the saviors aren't either, but I Wilson will always stay and protect all of you from any harm that might come." Audrey heard as she woke up.

"Two lies and I bet a third, so don't trust Wilson," Sammy said, swinging an ax over his shoulder.

"What... happened?" Audrey asked, standing up and rubbing underneath her eye on the left side of her face.