Solangelo! With a side of a Specific Hellhound.

Okay, so this is going to be Nico's POV and will have Solangelo and in it, so be prepared to squeal. This is just going to be kind of a filler chapter, showing the elves the Camp. (Or, you know, trying to anyway.) But I'll make it entertaining for you.
Hope you like it! It's just Me, Percy, And Leo showing the elves. Piper and Annabeth went to....*reads the script* to talk Strategy for tomorrow. That's no fun.

...........Nico........

Nico squinted as he and Will—arms in arm, like the old fashioned gentlemen they both were—stepped out into the sunny afternoon light. Nico wanted to take a well deserved nap because of all the information he was forced to learn in under an hour, but Will made him go along with showing the elves the Camp.

Nico sighed. "Will, do I really have too. We just learned about a whole different world, I need to sleeeep." He knew he was whining like a little kid, but Nico didn't care.

"Death Boy, do you see how happy Ris is to have her other brother back. And I want my sister to be happy. We all love Ris. Even you. Plus, I want to be able to get to know them."

Nico looked over at where Keefe and Karissa were already fighting like siblings. And looked back at his boyfriend. "Fine. But only because I love Karissa, not because I want to get to know them."

Will rolled his eyes and gave a little peck on his lips, "Sure you don't."

They both caught up to the big group walking towards the Apollo cabin. "Uh, what are those two fighting about exactly." He asked Percy, who was striding behind the two siblings.

"Pretty sure it's about his wound on his arm. He doesn't want her to touch it, but she's arguing that it'll get infected if they don't change the bandaging." He stopped to see Will running up to them. "Now Will is in the fight. And now Sophie is arguing with Keefe." He snorted. "Lovebirds."

"You know you don't have to narrate everything you see, right?" Nico muttered.

"Nico!" Karissa called back at them before Percy could answer, "I need you for a second!"

"Coming!" He called back. Because whenever Karissa needed something, it was serious. Well, okay, maybe not all serious, since she can't be serious for the life of her. (Dam it. Even Nico knows me better.)

He looked over at Percy, "we will be having that conversation later." He walked away before he could answer and went up to Karissa. "What do you need?" He asked.

"I was wondering if you can call Mrs O. Leary from the Underworld. I need to have a chat with my favorite hellhound."

"I don't think you can have a chat with a dog, but okay. Fine. But you know Will would be mad at me for using Underworld magic."

"Well, I'll cover you by saying I made you do it. I'm his sister. He can't be mad at me." Karissa sweetly smiled.

"True. Okay, just give me a minute." He closed his eyes, and pop. His Favorite Hellhound shadow Traveled all the way from the Underworld. He still didn't know how Mrs O. Leary can understand him when he talks to her to come, but oh well. Some questions needed to stay buried.

Let's just say when Mrs O. Leary presented herself, it made a chain reaction: She pounced on Percy, who looked like he was glad to see her; Keefe, Fitz, Tam and Dex nearly jumped out of their skin: Sophie clutched Keefe to the point where her nails were digging in to his skin; Linh and Biana squealed with excitement, promptly making Mrs. O Leary bark again and sit down, letting them pet her. While Karissa and Leo were just cracking up.