Sass and Sarcasm

.......Jason........

"So......Ris......" Jason sidled up to her as she was packing stuff for their quest—first stop the Empire State Building according to Creepy Mother—  "Dex and you seemed pretty Close this morning at breakfast...."

"Gah, everyone's teasing me about that! Everyone's going on and on about how I found a potential love interest. Jason, let me tell you this, everyone that is not related to me or in a relationship is a potential love interest."

Keefe snickered where he was sitting on her bed. They were in the Apollo cabin, they meaning Leo, Jason, Biana, and Keefe. Because hey, you just can't pass a chance to tease Ris about love. A thing she had a bunch of knowledge on, even though she was single.

Also they were planning and packing and planning some more for the quest, but what's new.

"I think you all are assholes." Ris said. "Except you Biana. Your awesome."

"As I usually am." She winked in the the mirror she was using to pull her hair back in a ponytail. (Not me thinking of Biana in a ponytail and my nervous system just chose for my face to heat up.)

Keefe picked up a stuffed Fennec Fox sitting by his sisters pillow. 'So, who's this little guy? Makes me nostalgic for my Mrs. Stinkbottom."

"YES! Stuffed animals for the win!!" Was the familiar voice of Percy as he walked by the cabin. Followed by Annabeth who was rolling her eyes.

This time is was Leo's turn to snicker. "He usually sleeps with a stuffed whale called Blue. So he's a supporter of stuffed animals."

Ris stuffed some pads in the outer pocket of her bag. "And to answer your question, That's Cottontail Keefe. Now hand me my glasses." She thrust her hand out towards him.

"Well, about that......"

"If you lost my glasses, I swear, I will poke you in the eyes."

"I....might've gave them to Dex for safe keeping, and now he has them. Because i'm not trusted with anything breakable."

She sighed. But before she could respond, the conch horn for lunch sounded.

"But we just ate breakfast." Leo said, as if they needed a recap of all things Obvious. He was stupid like that.

"Maybe it something else?" Biana shrugged as she gathered up her makeup supply's and headed out the door.

Ris groaned. "Please don't be a thing that centers around Leo, Nico and me that involved a surprise trip to the underworld to ask Hades if I can make up the next punishment for trump when he dies."

"Pretty sure that's old news. Happened a week ago." Leo commented.

"I'm sure Chiron found out and his going to have a talk with the whole camp about how you can't pick punishments for shitty people." She rolled her eyes.

"Okay, guys, we should probably get going."

As Ris and Leo went to the door, joking about who the hell knows what, Jason turned back to Keefe. "I didn't get to say this yesterday, but I'll say it now. "Welcome to the group, sorry it's all Chaos." He held out a hand to help him up.

Don't sweat it, Chaos is my middle name. Ive been causing it since I was a kid."

"Well, are you in for a little heartbreak too? Cause it comes with that also."

Keefe eyes turned cloudy. "Sadly, heartbreak seems to follow me around wherever I go."

Before Jason can answer, Percy appeared on the doorway. "Keefe, can I talk to you for a minute. It's important."