🌙ive found you

Jisung was lead to the royal baths, he entered and the guard closed the door behind him. He looked around, nervous, the necklace between his fingers.

He took a few steps and another pair matched his own pace.

Jisung guided his eyes to the foot steps and froze as soon as he did.

It was him.

The man he had longed for.

Minho stood by the long stream of water and faced with a heavy gaze jisung. He walked to him but stopped a few steps in front, as if he didn't believe it to be true.

Jisung felt a tear hit the floor, it was his own, streaming down his cheek. He took a step and reached his hand, slowly, towards Minho's face, gracefully passing over it. He then laid his palm and cupped his cheek.

"Minho...?" Jisung cried out and felt his soft skin against each of his fingers. Minho leaned against his hand, the only touch he had longed for.

"Jisung..." Minho spoke while his voice felt broken and soft. "I thought you gone"

"I'm right here..." jisung gave him a small smile before crying again and pulling him gently. There was nothing else for him. They connected their foreheads and Minho closed his eyes. Jisung felt his tears fall on his face.

"I don't know what to say" there were too many words that needed to be said, too much affection to offer.

"We don't need to say anything" Jisung pulled him by the shirt and crashed their lips together. Minho immediately placed his hands on the waist he loved so much and pressed their two bodies together. He tasted like honey and cherries, nothing had changed. His lips were the same, digging into his, without any shyness.

It was slow and deep, like they had wanted for so long, like they had prayed to have back. This kiss was unlike anything else, because it meant they had each other again.

"I love you Han Jisung" Minho spoke between kisses and grasped his waist even more. Jisung eagerly pressed their lips farther together and moaned against him, he felt it in his throat.

Only Minho could make him feel this, and that would never change.

"I've missed you..." he cried and Minho wiped his tears away.

"Don't cry..."

"You told me once...that if you were to make me cry...it would be of happiness. Well you did it" Jisung gave a small smile before falling back into tears and wrapping his arms around his shoulders and burying his face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry about what I said last time I saw you...I should have listened to you" Minho held him against his heart.

"And I'm sorry I didn't listen more...maybe things would have turned out differently. But, it doesn't matter now. Now all that matters is you..."

Minho kissed him again and ran his fingers through his hair, missing how silky they were, how pale they reflected. He had missed stepping away from a kiss and watching his blond eyelashes blink and his red cheeks highlight his slight freckles.

"What should we do now...king of the north?" Minho smiled widely and Jisung blushed even more.

"Well...we are in the royal baths...it'd be a shame to waste it..." jisung unfolded his shirt and passed it above his head, Minho helping him toss it on the floor. He could feel his hot breath on his torso, love dripping from his lips.

Minho then watched as Jisung slowly took his off, paying attention to everything.

"We have a lot of catching up to do...there are things I have yet to understand" Jisung took the rest of his clothes off. Minho went behind him and hugged his bare skin, how tan and warm it was.

"I thought I'd never be able to hold you ever again...nights were unbearable without you" Minho held his tears again.

"I couldn't sleep for weeks...but then it started snowing outside and the thought of you helped. So seing you now..." he teared up again and turned around, finally getting a good look at him. His eyes landed on his scar across his stomach. He passed a hand over it and frowned.

"Minho I promise you the people who did this to do will pay one day..."

"That's not all they did to me..." Minho turned around and Jisung almost gasped when he saw the lines and lines of a whip against his skin. It used to be like a blank canvas for Jisung to draw hearts on, like the full moon on its brightest day.

Now his back was a battlefield.

Jisung traced a line on with his finger on each of them.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm counting them...I used to know your body by heart and now it feels like I slipped away...I want to know this body too..." he passed on each, never missing one, never skipping over.

Minho stood there and let him, patiently, even if he wanted to look into his eyes, he waited.

When Jisung reached the bottom of his back, he traced the last one and then went over the huge one the sword had left on him.

"51..." he said lowly and Minho turned back around, taking his hands.

"I know I don't look the same...but would you pretend they are not there? I hate how they feel every time I move, how much it hurts when I wake up in the morning...but mostly I hate how they look" Minho drifted off and looked at himself in the mirror.

He wanted to hide himself.

"Come with me in the water and I'll tell you something Minho..." they walked inside a bath and both sat down, the warm water calming down as they settled in. "I never fell for you because of how you look...you're a beautiful man but it's never what drove me to you."

Jisung smiled and laid his head on his shoulder gently. "I know it's different, but you're just as beautiful as the first day I met you. And I'll make you understand that I mean it" jisung bent and kissed his collarbone, then his cheek and finally his lips.

"How will you do that"

"A kiss for every scar..." Jisung smiled and kept kissing him at random places, his favorite places. Parts no one knew how to touch but him, bits and pieces that others forgot about.

But Jisung didnt.

He knew where to go, he pressed his lips on each surface gently and swiftly, taking his time. Occasionally he'd come back to his lips and share a sweet and tender one before he went back to his body or face.

"49, 50 and..." he cupped his face and pressed their lips together. "51."

"Thank you Jisung..." he loved when he said his name, because no one else said it like he did, which such care, with such comfort. "I...think it's unfair if I don't tell you the full truth"

"Tell me" jisung smiled and looked inside his eyes, like sugar melting in his coffee eyes. "Tell me since the moment I last saw you..."

Minho sighed and nodded.

"It was dawn...and I woke up to the worst pain I had ever felt in my entire life..."

<3

A/n: I'm cutting it here but we'll see what happened to him after they found out he was still alive.

What do you think Jisung's reaction will be when he finds out about Chan and Minho's night together? (He knows they are brothers)