Part 16

I stood there not saying anything while still in shock hoping Ale would say something and break the silence. With the position I'm in I didn't really know where me and Alejandro stood and if I'm being honest I didn't really wanna deal with any of it. So many things circling my head at once.

Ale final spoke and broke the silence.
" Dany.. I'm so sorry. I didn't know what really came over me."
I let out a stressed sigh.
" Ale... I'll see you later." I got back in the car and drove off. I know I owe him an explanation, I'm fiddling with his emotions I know it. He knows it. Mattia knows it. I love Alejandro I know he knows that. But I also don't know where I stand with Mattia it's all so confusing I wish I really wasn't in this position to even begin with. I pull up in the driveway and park the car in the garage. I walk in the door and hear saja laughing from Mattias room.

I Walk up the steps going to my room passing his door not looking in that direction or saying anything for that fact. I opened my door and hurried to my bed. I changed into a more comfortable fitting outfit. And just laid there drowning in my sorrows. I knew I had to make a choice between Ale or Mattia. Im stringing both of them along and it's not right.

A lot of thoughts circling my head I didn't wanna think anymore. I slept it off hoping I had a sense of what to do tomorrow.

TBC.

Authors note.

You know what fuck it. Im gonna finish what 13 year old Alan started and come back and make more chapters. Also guys this is something really small just to get a head start of more chapters to come 👀 - Alan's friend <3