part 12

I go to my room and belly flop on my bed.
Me: "ughhhh"
I heard a knock on my door.
Me: "What?"
Mattia: "Unlock the door?
Me: "For? What could you possibly need?"
Mattia : "Uhmm? You what else?"
Me: "Nope never again."
Mattia: "Come onn what do you mean never again? You know you want too I'm like big horny right now atleast give me a hand job?"
I rolled my eyes getting a sock from my drawer and getting my special coco butter shea lotion I open the door and hand it to him.
He looked at me and smiled and didnt say anything then he grabbed me by the waist.
And I pushed his hands away.
Me: "You only want me when your horny."
I said as I walked passed him to go to the kitchen he followed me right back.
Mattia: "Uhm that's not true ..?."
I opened fridge grabbing a sprite soda can.
Me: "Is it not ?....."
Mattia rolled his eyes.
Mattia: "You can't get mad at me youre the one who told me to fuck saja ? So I did and youre mad ?."
I rolled my eyes.
Me: "The fuck ? I was being sarcastic and you knew that and did it to be a ASSHOLE mattia never going to change."
I said as I walked pass him to go to my room.
He grabbed my arm and stopped me.
Mattia: "Let me make it up to you please ?"
I laughed.
Me: "Uhm with what ?"
Mattia: "I dont know? A picnic date at the park maybe we could go to the mall and eat at the food court just please let me prove I'm worthy enough for you."
Me: "Worthy? What does that mean ?"
Mattia: "Isnt it obvious elle I like you alot."
Me: "Maybe I'll have to think about it."
I said walking back to my room.
Mattia: "that's fair."
I went to my room and closed the door.
Mattia likes me? How am I gonna decide I still have feelings for alejandro that I'm not over fuckkkkkkk this is so stressful what the hell am I going to do.
Maybe Nessa would help but that's risky we fell off with no communication or anything should I text her anyways?

I grabbed my phone

Nessa 😓

Hey can we talk? I'm confused about shit.

Pleading for my help? Ugh.... fine meet me at the park in 30.
Read 2:45.

That wasnt so bad.
I got dressed into something casual like a normal everyday outfit.
I walked to the park and saw nessa with her dog sitting on a bench.
Me: "hey....."
She smirked unpleasantly.
Nessa: "Hey danyelle..."
Me: "I need advice..."
"On what?" She said rubbing her dog.
"Boys" I say.
Nessa: "Oh boy talk to me."
Me: "I think.. I have feelings for two guys at the same time I dont even know what to do nessa and I know I cant have too guys at the same time."
Nessa sighed.
Nessa: "Its all about the little things the personality the things they do and they the things they are willing to do for you which you gotta realize sometimes are you falling for someone because theyre cute and you just want someone who looks good ? Or is it there personality?"
Fuck mattias trying to fix his personality, but Alejandro has always been a great guy theyre both hot anyways chile.
Me: "Youre right I do need to think things over a little... hey... about our friendship-."
Nessa looks at her phone.
Nessa: "Yeah my moms calling me sorry I gotta go."
She got up quickly and left.. her mom wasnt calling her ughh when are me and her gonna talk about the situation.
I walked home and mattia was waiting on the porch with a bouquet of flowers.
Me: "Uhmm who's this for?"
"You" he said as he smiled and handed me the flowers.
Me: "This is unlikely of you?"
I said walking inside the house to put them in a vase.
Mattia: "Its going to start being likely of me from now on."
I rolled my eyes as I looked in the kitchen for a vase.
Mattia: "Danyelle I'm serious."
Me: "Then stick to your words dont tell me something and not do it."
I said filling up the glass with water.
Mattia came up behind me and grabbed me and kissed my cheek.
Mattia: "My room tonight ?"
I smirked.
Me: "Hmmm I dont know probably not I said unwrapping the followers from there plastic and putting them in the vase I set them on the table breaking the hug he had me in.
"Perfect!."
Mattia: "Do you like them?."
I looked at him.
Me: "I love them."
I smiled.
I went over to him and gave him a hug.
"Thank you."
I said.

TBC.
🤩 Guys..... I've legit been deleting alot of hate comments if you have nothing nice to say please dont comment at all like the way I spell things or and like I'm sorry it's not my fault english isnt my first language even though I speak fluent english tagalog is my first language!! But I still have little errors spelling so pleaseeee dont comment on my spelling and it's not just that there's been other hate comments regarding little things but like please dont comment if it's not nice!!!!

Love you guys.