ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1: ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ

(A/N: Hi this is my first story so sorry if its bad...jk I don't care about your negative opinions cause I'm a bad bitch. Anyways have fun reading this. 🖤❤️‍🔥) (This chapter is kind of long so sorry)

Y/N thought she was just a normal Midgardian. No powers. And a boring life like every other Midgardian. Y/N worked outside most of the time. She didn't have a job, most Midgardians didn't have a job, because it was always snowing due to an winter event called Fimbulwinter. It started 5,000 years ago when the Spartan God of War, Kratos, and his mixed son Atreus killed the Valkyrie Queen's son Baldur. Atreus wasn't an ordinary god however. He was part Greek god (his father is a son of Zeus), and then his mother was a powerful Jötnar Giant. People considered Atreus strange because he was a hybrid. A powerful hybrid.

Y/N was working on cutting wood for the fire place in her log cabin as well as for her wolves' fire in they're sleeping areas right outside. Y/N wasn't no ordinary Midgardian though, she was always abnormally strong for someone who was only 5'3 1/2.
She didn't really have any friends besides the wolves and the two descendants of the legendary Dwarfs, Brok and Sindri, who helped Kratos and Atreus on they're journeys. The descendants names were Taeil, Brock's descendant, and Mark who was Sindri's descendant. They were half Midgardian so they were a bit taller than the average Dwarf.
Mark and Taeil were on they're way to Y/N's to hang out and eat. Once they got there they all greeted each other like always.
Mark: Hey Princess how are you!
Y/N: Good! Hey Taeil.
Taeil: What's up bootylicious!
It was safe to say that whenever they got together they were...a bit different from other friend groups I guess you can say.
Mark: So Y/N is Fenny doing better?
Fenny is Y/N's oldest wolf and Alpha of the pack...and her best friend.
Y/N: He's doing a tad bit better but he's still not doing too good..
Y/N sighed clearly showing how worried she is for Fenny.
Taeil: Don't worry Y/N, he's a strong boy he'll get better soon.
Fenny is sick but he's only trying to survive for Y/N.
~1 Hour later~
Taeil and Y/N started to set up the table for dinner just when Mark came rushing in with a worried face.
Mark: Guys you got to get out there!
Taeil: Why? What's wrong?
Just in that moment Mark's eyes started to tear up a bit.
Mark: It's Fenny..
When Y/N and Taeil heard his name they knew what was about to happen.
The three of them ran out to the wolves' resting spots, and went straight to Fenny's resting spot. Fenny had just finished having a stroke and was losing his strength. Y/N came up to him with tears in her eyes, knowing that it was almost time for him.
Y/N: Hey Fenny..I'm here don't worry buddy..
Taeil: Us too.
Just then Fenny used as much strength as he had in him to crawl over to Y/N's lap and lay his on it.
Y/N: It's okay Fenny..I'm gonna be okay..You don't have to worry..I'll take good care of the younger ones..You don't have to be strong anymore..
Y/N said trying to hold back her tears and be strong herself. Just a few seconds after she told Fenny that, Fenny smiled a bit, just like that he took his last breath while being held in the arms of his best friend and partner in crime.
Y/N: Fenny..?
Y/N didn't get any movement from Fenny indicating that his time was up in this world.
Mark: Y/N...Me and Taeil will say our goodbyes and leave you two alone for a little while..
Taeil: And afterwards when your done you can lay him down to Rest In Peace..By then dinner should be ready to eat if your hungry..
Y/N: okay..
And with that Mark and Taeil let them be while they prepared dinner.
After they left Y/N started bawling her eyes out as she felt a part of her leave with Fenny.
Y/N: Oh Fenny..I just wish I could do something to bring you back here and be happy and healthy once again..
Y/N could barely talk or breathe properly at this point. As she was holding Fenny's lifeless body up to her head, crying. She wished a wish in her head. Out of nowhere without her knowing Fenny's soul came out of his body in glowing orbs, and started floating in the air but soon vanished.

~45 minutes later~
Y/N came back inside after crying her heart out and burying Fenny in the back yard next to the pine tree where he was first born back when Y/N was only 4 years old..Back when her parents were still alive.