ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2: ʟᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ʜɪs ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ

It was early morning. Y/N, and Johnny were pretty much in each other's arms while they were sleeping for hours. Johnny woke up first. He saw how they were sleeping.

Johnny looked at a sleeping Y/N

Johnny looked at a sleeping Y/N. He thought she is the most beautiful person he's ever seen! Johnny continued to look Y/N for the next hour. Then Taeyong walked in the room.

Taeyong: Hey hyung. It's time to get up....

Taeyong saw how they were cuddling.

Taeyong: What the hell is going on here Johnny?

Johnny started to blush.

Johnny: I woke up and we were just like this and I don't want to wake her up..

Taeyong: Oh, okay. We'll just go ahead and wake her up. Breakfast is ready. Doyoung made it by the way.

Johnny always liked when Doyoung would cook for them, cause it was always good.

Johnny: Okay TY.

Taeyong then left the room. Johnny was hesitant because he didn't want to disturb a peacefully sleeping Y/N. Eventually Johnny built up enough Will to Wake her up.

Johnny: Hey Y/N. It's time to wake up. Breakfast is ready.

Y/N:....5 more minutes....please....

Johnny knew that the boys are waiting for them to get up and eat together. So Johnny decided to use a little bit of his electricity to shock her awake.

Y/N: AH! What was that for!?

Johnny: Sorry but the boys are waiting for us in the dining room.

Y/N: Okay.

~10 minutes later~
Johnny and Y/N finally made they're way to the dining room.

Haechan: Took you two long enough! What the hell were you both doing in there? FUCKING?!

Johnny and Y/N looked at him with an 'excuse me bitch' face. Then Johnny decided to shock him with a mini thunder bolt.

Haechan: OW! WHAT THE FUCK HYUNG!

Y/N: He ain't gon be the only one you hurts you in a second if you don't shut up!

Haechan looked at her confused, like as if she was crazy.

Haechan: Oh please. I bet you can't even hurt a fly little lady!

Mimir: Careful laddie! She is descended from a Spartan God of War and a hybrid who could turn into any animal he wanted! His favorites being a bear, and a wolf. He could also do magic.

Haechan looked at her with wide eyes. But then stopped, and smirked at her.

Haechan: If your so "big", and "tough".. Wrestle with me. Right now.

Y/N hesitated, wondering if she could even take down a Demigod.

Haechan: What, little lady too scared to fight the 'big, bad' Demigod??