ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3: ᴍɪssɪɴɢ

Johnny and Y/N were sleeping peacefully when Taeil and Mark came into the room.

Mark: UH—EXUSE ME MOTHER FUCKER BUT WHO SAID YOU COULD THAT DAMN CLOSE TO MY INNOCENT BABY!?

Taeil: Shut up Mark! They had a tiring day yesterday!

Taeil smacked Mark in the back of flat ag head.

Taeil: C'mon let's go with the boys to get supplies while they rest okay.

Mark: Okay..Whatever-But I am gonna have a talk with him later!

Taeil: Yeah, yeah big guy.

Taeil patted Mark on the back. Then they left the room.

~1 hour later~

Johnny and Y/N woke up finally.

They both went to look around the house for the boys but couldn't find them. Then Y/N found a note that said, "All of us went out for supplies and to feed Y/N's wolves back home, stay safe and don't fuck around and break things. —The boys."

Y/N: Welp, you heard them don't fuck around and break things!

Johnny: Uh- I'm pretty sure they were talking about you sweetheart.

Y/N: Yeah right ya fucking giant!

Johnny: Hey I'm not a giant, I'm a god! If anything your literally the giant here!

Y/N: Bitch- Have you seen me?! I'm surprised I'm not descended from Dwarves!

Just then Johnny picked Y/N up onto the countertop in the kitchen.

Johnny: Say agree with me and I won't have to make you..

Y/N:....What if I want you to make me..

Johnny raised his eyebrow and smirked at her. He gripped her waist tightly making her let out a small moan.

They both started to lean in for a kiss when the front door opened up. The boys started coming inside the house but stopped when they looked in the kitchen, and saw Johnny and Y/N about to kiss.

Yuta: Did...We walk in at the wrong time?...

Johnny grabbed Y/N and got her off of the countertop and walked away to get some water. Y/N walked away to the living room.

Taeyong: What did I tell you both- NOT IN MY CHRISTIAN HOUSEHOLD!!!!

Taeyong went over to Johnny and slapped him in the back of the head.

Johnny: Sorry TY.

Taeyong: Don't do it again! Unless it's y'all's honeymoon then get me some little cousins running around here..

Johnny bit his lip and started blushing uncontrollably. Just then Mark walked in and asked TY to leave him and Johnny alone to talk.

Mark: Hey Johnny. I got to have a talk with you about something..

Johnny: Yeah what is it?

Just the Mark got a knife and pointed it at Johnny throat.

Mark: If you hurt her....It's your life..You hear me 'GoD Of THundEr'...

Johnny: I would never hurt her. Now-Can you stop pointing the knife at me Mark.

Mark:......No....

Johnny: Ugh-Whatever kid..

Johnny sent a small thunder bolt to the knife cause it to shock Mark. Mark dropped the knife and Johnny caught it with one hand.

~5 minutes later~