Screw This!

A sixteen-year-old Africa American girl named Elisha Johnson was walking down the street sidewalk from her school in despair. Today, after school, Elisha got into a fight with some kids her age and didn't win. The poor girl thought she had hit a point in her life where she was just done with everything. Elisha cried, she fought and she tried, but everything has been crashing down around her ever since her family died. As she walked to the orphanage, Elisha hated seeing that place because she was both a survivor and an orphan.

No one wants to adopt a child at her age and it doesn't help that she has to stay there until she turns 18 and then gets kicked out. The other children at the orphanage weren't much different. She is bullied at school and at the orphanage as well. Often, she likes to tell herself that things will be different tomorrow, but she has already lived through so many tomorrows and nothing has changed. Elijah tried so hard to forget about her family and move on from her despair and to get better. At first Elisha thought she was getting to the point where she could say wow I'm feeling a let happier now.

But right now she couldn't feel any more miserable. As she continued to walk in despair Elisha didn't notice there was someone right behind her until it was too late. Elisha felt herself being pulled into an alleyway by a tall male figure in a dark hoody. He pushed Elisha up against a wall pinning her with a knife pushed to her throat. She shook in fear as the guy asked for her wallet. Elisha grabs her wallet nervously and hands it to him.

She was still entrapped in the wall as he grabbed the wallet and opened it to find only a five dollar bill. When he saw this, he became angry and threw the wallet to the side as he pushed the girl harder against the wall. He demanded her to give him the rest of her money but she didn't have any. Because of that the male figure got more angry. Elisha felt multiple sharp pains in her stomach and chest shortly after the mugger stabbed her.

While the mugger ran away, Elisha slowly slid onto the ground covered in her own blood. She lay there on the ground bleeding out as her life flashed before her eyes. She smiled knowing that at least she would be able to see her family before darkness took her.

 She smiled knowing that at least she would be able to see her family before darkness took her

Not my image. Image belong to shiineloo_

This is the god of  Mischief his name is Loki

Gods/Goddesses meeting room

Loki was oh so terribly bored why did he the god of Mischief have to sit here for hours listening to these pillock's. At least he could talk to the god of Humor Leon and talk his problems away. Every once and while Loki would look around the meeting room and see the following gods and goddesses.

· God of Karma

·Goddess of Justice

·Goddess of Order