The frighten realization

It took Papyrus a few hours to realize that yes, she had died, and now she is fell Sans sister. She didn't know how. Not even sure if she did replace the original, however, Papyrus hoped she had not done so. That would just add more to her guilty conscience if she did. So far, all she has been doing is staying in her room for hours, afraid to leave the room. In comparison to the original room, the new room was much more reminiscent of a room for a gothic girl than the original one.

 In comparison to the original room, the new room was much more reminiscent of a room for a gothic girl than the original one

In fact, she almost questioned where exactly Sans got all of this stuff from

In fact, she almost questioned where exactly Sans got all of this stuff from. Papyrus had never had her own room before back at the orphanage, so it kind of felt nice, even if the style was a bit edgy. She got up off her bed and walked towards the mirror to see her reflection. She looks exactly like fell Sans brother but more female. Papyrus touches the scar over her eye socket, trying to remember how the original got it.

 Papyrus touches the scar over her eye socket, trying to remember how the original got it

A/N: Image belong to me-and-my-gaster

Done looking at the room and herself in the mirror, Papyrus decided to leave. Cracking the door slowly, she looked outside as she slowly opened it. Not seeing anyone, Papyrus lifted her room and started walking down the stairs. She saw the living room, and it was the same as the Undertale brothers. The coach was occupied by her now older brother fell Sans, who sat on the left side of it.

Papyrus didn't know if she should join him or not, as she felt very nervous and frightening at the idea. Sans heard someone coming down the stairs, knowing it was his sister. There was no doubt that he could see how nervous she was becoming as she got closer, and he frowned a little bit as a result. There was a bit of sadness in Sans' heart when he realized that his sister no longer knew him, and that she might now be afraid of him because she no longer knew him. Trying to be brave, Papyrus walked over to the coach and sat down next to her brother.

They sat there in awkward silence, not looking at each other. A minute passed and Papyrus couldn't take the silence anymore. So she decided to make a bold move and hug Sans. Sans was surprised by this but hugged his sister back. In spite of the absence of his sister's memoirs, he is glad that his sister continues to love him. Papyrus knows she may not be fell Sans' brother and cannot replace him, but she will try to be a good sister to him. She still feels guilty that she may have replaced the original, and promises to find a way to get him back for Sans.

Papyrus: Sans, I may not remember who you are or anything else that you have told me, but I am willing to make new memoirs with you. I'm sorry for being a burden on you.

Sans: Never say that again. You are not a burden. You are my sister, and I am supposed to provide for you as much as I can. It's not your fault, Pap. This is something that I do not understand how it could have happened in the first place.

Papyrus: I know you are lost Sans, but I'm sure we can get through this together, Brother.

Sans: I’m not lost, I’m just wandering around in my own personal labyrinth of confusion.

Papyrus: Well my dear brother, I have a PhD in not knowing what I’m doing, with a minor in being pleasantly surprised.

Sans: Boss......did a joke come out of your mouth?

Papyrus: Umm, maybe?

Papyrus laughed nervously, feeling uncomfortable about her attempts to be humorous, and feeling self-conscious about it. Sans smiles proudly at his sister making her first joke. As he laughs along with her, he rubs the side of her head in a way that seems to make her feel better. In the midst of the two siblings enjoying their family moment, a loud bang kicks open the front door of their house. Nearly scaring Papyrus into a panic attack, she quickly hugs her brother for safety.

During the course of the attack, Sans quickly grabbed his sister and went into protective mode as he turned to see who had the temerity to break into his house. Standing there in the doorway stood Undyne. Sans looked at her angry while holding a shaking pap in his arms. Seeing this, Undyne frowned at the display of her friend filled with fear. She had never seen her like this. Undyne slowly approached the two siblings on the coach to talk. Undyne made sure to keep her tone down, seeing that Sans was giving her a p*ss off expression.

Undyne: Hey, Nerds. I came over to see why you hadn't been to your security posts. But it looks like something is wrong. What happened to the captain? Why is she shaking in fear like that? Who do I need to beat up?

Sans: That would be you.

Undyne: What?!

Sans: You scared her when you kicked our front door in. You need to back the f*ck up. The reason we are not at our post because Paps lost her memoirs. And before you ask, we don't know how.

Undyne: She lost what?!

Sans: Keep your voice down, dammit. You're scaring her more. It's OK sis. Undyne is not going to hurt you, I won't let her.

Sans rocks back and forth with his sister in his arms, trying to calm her down. Undyne watches in shock at hearing that Papyrus has lost her memoirs. Wondering how this could have happened to her friend? Did someone do this to them? If so, she will find them and make them suffer for their actions. Papyrus calmed down and felt embarrassed about getting scared earlier. She turned to look at the fell Undyne to greet the fish women.

Papyrus: Hello. Who are you?

Undyne: So it's true you don't remember me, do you?

Papyrus: I'm sorry. I don't remember you.

Undyne: I will punish anyone who did this to the point of death!

Sans: Tone is down Undyne. Don't make me tell you again. Besides get in line, I have the right to go first.

Undyne: As long as you leave some behind for me.

Papyrus: I'd like to ask you a question, Ms. Undyne? Earlier, you said we had security posts, and I was a captain?

Undyne: First off don't call me Ms. Undyne. Just call me Undyne. You are my friend, memoirs or not. For your other question, you are on security watch for humans and the captain of the royal guard.