ix. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ ✩◿@𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓼𝔂◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER NINE—
the afterglow of a thunderstorm

Lasys dad was not coming to parents day, meaning she didn't have to leave her room as she laid next to her phone and stayed curled up in the ball she had been for the part twenty-four hours

Lasys dad was not coming to parents day, meaning she didn't have to leave her room as she laid next to her phone and stayed curled up in the ball she had been for the part twenty-four hours. Lasy didn't have a roommate, Principal Weems didn't think it was a smart idea incase they happened to cut their finger. She was alone in there, she hadn't eaten so her fangs were out and her eyes glossed with a dark red tint, the little black lines running from her eyes to her cheekbones.

"Lasy?" a knock echoed on the door. "Look, the least you could do is let me in. We're the only ones without parents here."

Xavier, of course his Dad wasn't coming either. Lasy inhaled as she rolled over, standing up to open the door. He looked at her with an insane look. "Jesus, you look horrible. When was the last time you ate?"

"I'm not hungry." she mumbled. "You can come in."

He did as she shut the door and crawled back into her bed. Xavier sat with her. "What happened at the Rave'N?"

She ignored him.

"You've been ignoring all of us for two whole days and haven't left your room." he listed on and looked at the back of her as she stayed curled up. "Did someone say something to you? Was it those normie assholes that did the paint?"

"I'm just having a bad day." she lied to him, grasping her phone as it went off. It was just a notification that was reminding her to study, she dropped her phone with an exhale.

"Bianca's Mom showed up." he rose his eyebrows to change the subject, Lasy looked back some with an odd look. "Yeah, I know. I was shocked too, she definitely was. Ajax's Mom and Granny are here, too. They said they wanna see us, you know? It's been a while."

Lasy shook her head as she curled up back in a ball. Xavier sighed as he stood up. "Well, i'm gonna go say hi. Bet there's a bunch of blood bags just laying around Princable Weems' office right now. Just waiting for a vampire to find them."

She still ignored him as Xavier sighed. "Fine, i'll go. But, when Parents day is over, you're gonna have to talk to all of us."

"Okay." Lasy mumbled. Xavier went to close the door before he noticed her laptop open and unlocked. He hesitated, looking at her to make sure her back still stayed turned to him as she stared at the wall. He leaned down and clicked on her most recently opened tab, seeing the messages pop up.

eclipselasy: i'm so sorry. i really am.

eclipselasy: i can explain everything if you just give me the chance to.

eclipselasy: i really like you. i didn't mean to hurt you like that.

Xavier tried to click to see who they were to, but Lasy shifted like she was gonna turn over so he shut the laptop and left the room quickly. Her eyes glanced back at the sudden slam, frowning her eyebrows with a huff. "Drama queen."