xiv. 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿@𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓼𝔂◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER FOURTEEN—
happy birthday, lasy girl

۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿@𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓼𝔂◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER FOURTEEN—happy birthday, lasy girl

Lasy tried to get as much sleep as she could before having to go get Tyler at two. Though, she only managed to get in an hour and a half before she felt hands shake her awake. Lasys eyes opened as she stared into Bianca's bright blue ones, smiling down at her. "Happy Birthday, precious."

Lasy looked toward the clock, midnight exactly as Bianca pulled her up. "Do you feel older?"

Lasy rubbed her eyes and ignored the head rush she got when yanked upwards. She smiled at her and shrugged. She laid back down and patted the space next to her. Bianca shook her head. "Noo, we aren't going to sleep. Get up, put something cute on. I wanna take you somewhere."

Lasy only moaned in discomfort as she rolled up in Xavier's comforter again. Bianca stood up. "There's gonna be a blood keg."

Lasy opened up one eye as she rose her eyebrow at her. Bianca smiled. "Tempting?"

Lasy sat up and abandoned the comforter, walking toward her closet. She held out a black sweater in questioning as Bianca took her place on her bed. "Cuter."

Lasy reached upwards and grabbed the tee that read 'talk nerdy to me'. Ajax got it for her as a joke last birthday. She smiled as Bianca stood up and shook her head. "Let me help before we're late."

Lasy hummed as she rubbed her eyes again, sitting down on the bed as Bianca looked through too many sweaters before she found the navy blue body suit she'd gotten her a few months ago despite Lasy never wearing it. It was lacy and thin, but looked great on her. Lasy didn't think it looked bad, it just wasn't her style. She shook her head as Bianca showed her. "Yes! Come on, I got you this and you've never worn it."

"It's cold." Lasy argued.

"Not outside." she shook her head in response. "You're gonna wanna look extra cute."

"But why?" she gave a pout.

"Just trust." Bianca begged, holding it out to her. "For me?"

Lasy sighed, standing up as she took it from her hands. Bianca smiled as she went back to looking for the black jeans she'd seen her wear a number of times before.

"Okay, we're almost there." Bianca kept her hands clasped over Lasys eyes and was leading her. Lasy held her wrist, feeling a little uneasy due to not being able to see anything infront of her as she walked. "Just a few more steps-"

Bianca yanked her hands away from Lasys eyes.

"Surprise!" everyone yelled as they stood in the secret library, Lasy backed up in fear.

"Shhh." Ajax cut in. "Remember what I said? Soft surprise."

"Surprise." everyone whispered on sync as Lasys face lit up in a smile.