Give Me Some Suggestions for These Two Topics

So, I being thinking about some things and I need your suggestions on two topics for this story.

The first is what to do with One For All and who it should be given to. I have four people in mind for the Quirk.

-It's given to Tanjiro

-It's given to Inosuke

-It's given to Zenitsu

-It's given to Melissa

If you ask why Izuku isn't gonna get it, there'll be a chapter with the explanation where he states why he doesn't want it. As for Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu and Melissa, I feel like I wanna try someone different to hold the power of One For All. Also, Mirio or someone else from U.A. will not get it because of it's curse and Mirio stated before in the manga and anime he didn't want the power after losing his Quirk.

And you can sure as HELL Izumi will not wield the power.

The second topic I want to talk about is Eri's Blood Demon Art. I know I asked for some suggestions in Izuku's bio, but the ones I got were... not the ones I was like expecting. And the example of what I was looking for was ones that Upper Rank demons of the Twelve Kizuki have. Examples of them were like: Daki's Obi Belt Manipulation, Gyutaro's Blood Manipulation, and Doma's Cryokinesis.

Or it could be ones involving with her Quirk, Rewind. Let's say that when she became a demon, her Rewind Quirk got mixed with her demonization, which formed into her Blood Demon Art. Let me know what you think.

-Put your suggestions of the name of Eri's Blood Demon Art and what it can do right here.